Part 30

Arnav's eyes roamed around, his eyes scanned each and every person but where she was!! All were present except her and his eyes started searching for her.  Even though Aarav and Anita did lose their any interest to attain any functional occasion after the confrontation with Arnav and unknowingly with Khushi too..they could not avoid Anjali and her in-laws invitation. Their heart was heavy but there was perfect fake smile on each one's lips. They did not wish to spoil Anjali and Karan's happy moment..

Though Arnav had the option to avoid this party taking into account the inner pressure he was undergoing after the revelation of his own past which was unknown to him until now , but he still came there. And after reaching here he was doing the same task for which he had come here!!! Looking around to see her!!

It's been hours now, Khushi has left with Krishna!! If she is not here, then where?? His mind strike with this question. Having no patience left within him to wait for that auspicious moment when he would get to see both Khushi and Krishna, he looked around for Karan Jiju.

Karan Jiju was talking to some persons standing at far, Arnav came there- JIju..

Karan turned around- Yes, Arnav.

Arnav first hesitate then asked knowing it's better to ask than assuming any other consequences- Where is Krishna?? I have not been seeing him here..(he carefully tried to hide the reason why he suddenly started searching for Krishna.)

Karan was taken back hearing him. Normally as per his knowledge Arnav and Krishna don't go well with each other, but he has never interfered in this matter. Neither Arnav nor Krishna ever ask his help solving this issue between them, so his interfering was not good as per his view.

Karan replied- I don't know Arnav. Anjali had sent him to your house as our driver could not come having some problem. I have not seen him after that.

Having no positive reply from Karan, Arnav took a deep sigh!! Giving him a half smile Arnav left from there.

Anjali was passing by when Karan called her, Karan- What's wrong with your brother?? Today he is showing extra care for my brother!!

Anjali- Karan.. Kya aap bhi!!(she groaned..)

Karan- By the way Anju, Where is Krishna??

Anjali shuddered her shoulder- I don't know. Mumma was telling me that Khushi had left with him. They must be coming.

Hearing this a playful smile came across Karan's lips- To main sochu ki Arnav ko achanak se Krishna ki fikar kyun hone lagi?? ( Oh..So that's the reason why suddenly Arnav has started showing extra care towards Krishna.)

Anjali some how could guess, what Karan was referring- What?? Khu..shi??

In reply Karan gave a smile was about to say more, his eyes fell on Krishna and khushi who were entering the party venue.

Karan- There they are..

Anjali turned to see what he was showing her, seeing Khushi a bright smile came across her face- Let me bring her here. You know I have a lot to tell you and show you. Today I'm going to give her that sweater I have knitted for her.. She will definitely like that.

Karan smiled fondly, wrapping his arm around Anjali Karan teased- Madam, If nanad so much love on her Bhabi, I don't think we would be able to see those nanad- Bhabi's salty-sweety relationship..

Anjali laughed- Karan, I seriously hope they both would come to know everything soon but I'm scared Karan what will they both do. (Karan and Anjali did n't know anything about revelation as Anita and Aarav don't want to spoil their daughter and son-in-law's happy moment. Knowing Anjali's nature, they were sure she would forget everything and will start thinking of Arnav and khushi.)