Part 57

Sending the email, Khushi shut down her laptop leaning behind on backrest of bed. Days were becoming busier but she was actually liking this busyness. At least her mind would be involved in something.. She heard Puchpuch's barking, opening her eyes Khushi found Puchpuch staring at her. She came down from bed, tapping his little head gently, she asked softly.

"Are you sleepy?? Because I'm sleepy but you know what even though I want to sleep I'm unable to sleep.. Is not it so strange??"

She pulled Puchpuch in her embrace and came to recliner, placing Puchpuch on recliner, Khushi said while taking out another blanket from the lower cabinet of closet.

" See.. Don't take me wrong Pucpuch.. You know I like you a lot.. But!! (she twisted her lips..) You know na, Arnav does not like you sleeping on bed..  And I Don't know why he dislikes it this much , but I'll ask him once he returns, ok?? (She kissed puchpuch's head..) But till then, you have to sleep here.. So sorry.. But Main kya karu?? Is it right to do something, that someone does not want it to happen!!"

She asked Puchpuch, Puchpuch was staring at her innocently, Khushi's heart melted the way his tiny eyes were staring at her.. Khushi covered her own eyes.

" Please yaar.. You both stop making me confuse always!!! He wants something and you want another... Why can't guys just sit and compromise?? I'll get relieved actually."

After few seconds, when she opened her eyes found Puchpuch already laying on that soft blanket she had placed on recliner for him!! How sensitive and understanding this little animal is!! Khushi felt bad.. How could she ignore this puppy when he acts like a magician just like Arnav!!! Solving her problems in their ways... She pouted her lips sadly, and sat down on ground. Keeping her head on recliner, she closed her eyes.. By doing this the demand of both will be fulfilled at the same time she would not have to feel guilt!!

*******************

"Anita, Can you come here and get me my white shirt??", Aarav screamed from bedroom.

Khushi was coming downstairs when heard him, she moved her eyeballs towards Anita who was sitting in living area, reading the newspaper. Khushi came to her.

" Maa, Baba is calling you!!"

Anita replied raising her face.

" Then let him call.. After all he should also know, how my son is managing there without anyone!!"

Khushi tried to make her understand, though she knew that was going to be a difficult one because Anita Maa was really sad this time.

" But Maa .. Arnav is not a kid that he can't manage himself... He has been away like this for so many years.. He can do that!!"

She tried to support Aarav and Arnav both..at the same time trying to ease the coldness between Aarav and Anita!! 

" It's your Baba who had sent Chotey away.. My poor son!!"

Khushi narrowed her eyes.. Poor and Arnav!!! Was Mumma serious?? He was never that innocent that Mumma assumes!! Finding no way to talk to Anita about this topic, Khushi herself went and helped Aarav. After this she had to attain a video conference, so left to bedroom.

Anjali visited RM, both mother and daughter were talking when both thought to talk to their Chotey. Even though Arnav was busy in his works, he could not ignore his family call knowing it's importance..As time has taught him this lesson finally!! Anjali and Anita were talking to Arnav, asking some random questions, when Anita saw Khushi descending downstairs, she thought for a second before whispering something to Anjali. Anjali nodded her head, passing them a smile Khushi was about to go kitchen to have some coffee after 2 hours of her video conference..