Part 69

Four of them finally came to this conclusion. The hanged up the call. Aman and Nitya agreed for engagement though they were not fully convinced till.. Keeping her phone back, Khushi got up from bed and moved towards poolside.

Standing at this point she knew she would not be able to raise a question mark on this "Separation" that came in between her and Arnav as an uninvited guest!! They had to stay away at that turn of life where they were getting closer to each other.. But it was true, "Distance makes heart grow fonder". 

What he means to her, she realized that only when he moved away from her. Where he stands in her life, what she feels for him, how much she was attached to this man whom her heart proudly calls as her husband, she understood his value, she understood his feeling, she understood her very own feeling after staying away from him. These 6 months were going to be her time, to realize what a Lucky woman she was!! Sighing deep Khushi hugged herself, for an instance she felt like she was with him, in his embrace, breathing in same air like he does!!

Her lips broke into a smile.

Not only she, but also for him the case of equal!! Not only she was missing him but also he was doing same.. It was true, they had never confessed in words that they do miss each other, but some emotions some feelings are not needed to be explained in words.. It is better to be left like this only.

Does not she know how much he loves her or does he have any doubt what his wife feels for him??

They do understand that secret message between them and they do respect that.

Her phone beeped. Coming out from her stance, she went inside and picked up her phone.

"Good night!!"

The display conveyed her the message. And her fingers caressed her mobile screen, as if it were him and she was touching him!! Her heart felt heavy..

****************************

"Khushi.. Pink or Blue??"

"Umm.. I think blue Nitya.. You will look pretty.."

Smiling at her, Nitya went to change..

"Khushi?? Hi.."

Khushi turned around only to find Aman's sister Arpita. She smiled at her genuinly.

"Ohh.. Hi Arpita!! How are you??"

"I'm superb.. Aur tum??"

"Same here.. By the way you came with anyone??"

"Yes, Actually Aman, Dadi and Maa are here too.. they are in saree section. And I guess you are here with Nitya for sure.."

Khushi laughed at bubbly Arpita. 

"She has just gone to change."

Khushi replied indicating towards trial section. Right then , Dadi and Aman's mother reached there along with Aman. Khushi and Aman shared smile in secret.  Khushi greeted elders happily though Dadi still look angry. 

"Khushi.. See.. How do I look??", Asked Nitya happily wearing a beautiful floral blue frock that reached till her knees. She was looking lovely. Khushi smiled brightly.. Nitya too smiled happily until her eyes fell on Dadi who had a stern look..

"Don't you think the length of your dress is too short??"

Nitya's face fell, she looked down trying to pull the dress as if trying to increase the length . Khushi noticed Nitya's fallen face then Dadi's stern eyes.

The length of a girl's dress, does actually matter??

But standing at a little distance, Aman gave a warm smile to Nitya to make her not to feel low. Accepting his gesture Nitya nodded her head slightly. Khushi noticed the communication just happened without any word. She could not helped but adored duo more.