Part 45

Arnav looked down at his hand, then at her grip on his wrist. Khushi was staring at his hand not his face and pulled him down slowly , to sit beside her on bed, using the same authority in her touch that Arnav had used that day when he did explain his Wish to continue this marriage and save their relationship!!

She was not looking at him till now directly, holding his both hands in her Khushi whispered.

" I did not mean to hurt you that evening Arnav, neither I meant to say all these. You...you know me.. (Arnav was staring her downcasted  eyes.) I.. I.. Some time I speak nonsense, actually most of the time.. and I know that.. I need time Arnav, to..accept everything that is currently happening in our lives!! This way I have never planned the life, it is being difficult.. for me to accept!! Par tum ne bola tha ki Hum Dono Koshish karenge, Sikh lenge.. Waqt ke sath!! Don't be angry with me.. Mujhe acha nehi lagta jab tum mujhse baat to karna dur, meri taraf najar uthake dekhte bi nehi ho!! When you isolate yourself from me so much??"

 (I don't like it, when far away from talking to me, you don't look even at me at all).

Arnav felt a drop of tear on back of his palm. He knew hearing her he had no scope to be upset anymore.. He just wanted her to convey, what he feels for her is beyond the criteria of "Favor"!! This emotion for her comes deep from his soul and he respects that!!

This time freeing her hands, he held her both hands in his as spoke.

" It's not only your fault, I'm equally involved too..(Khushi looked up at him, confusingly.) You want to know the reason behind this Wish of mine to continue this marriage.. But Khushi, Trust me for now I have this reason only that I want you and our marriage.. Nothing more nothing less!! I don't know any other reason apart from this that I want you in my life.. (He squeezed her hands, looking deep into her eyes trying to make her understand.) But I promise, the day I'll understand the reason behind this Wish of mine, You will be the first one to know!! Huh??

(he asked through eyes)

For a moment a Khushi became silent absorbing his words. The way he was trying to simplify his feeling, the way he was trying to make her understand his point!! She knew, it was a long path for them!! But from no where her heart asked her not to worry about the length of the path until this man is beside!! It kinds of feel safe now, to share at least something with him, to share her own doubt with him!!

"And  I promise, I'll never ask you again until you yourself tell me!!" 

(Khushi gave her promise.)

A small smile came across Arnav's lips, Khushi too smiled seeing that.

He has a charming smile, that was may be the first time Khushi noticed that!!

********************

Laying on her side bed, Khushi was staring up at ceiling. She has not told Arnav about designing the set for the show . Should she tell him?? Or not??, asked Khushi herself. Because she still remembers that evening when Arnav had arranged dinner after coming to know her new Job!! He was trying to understand her and until she gives scope for that, how will it happen!! If she needs something to happen, no matter what, she needs to change her mindset first!!

She turned to other side pulling the fluffy blanket till her chin, and found Arnav laying beside her but doing something on his phone. Arnav sensed her constant gazing on him, he looked at her.

" What??"

" I want to show you something!!"

Arnav nodded his head, sitting straight on bed switching on lights. Khushi was delighted seeing him showing interest to see what she wants to show him. She got up from bed.