Part 97

It's been few days, in between these days Khushi had not got any calls or messages from Krishna which was a breathing in fresh air for her. She just hoped everything would go on smoothly like this.

"Khushi."

Khushi looked up hearing Anita's voice, 

" Mr.Mishra,  your Baba's friend is ill, we are going to visit him. Probably would return tomorrow morning or afternoon."

" Ok..Maa."

"Where are you going Maa??", asked Arnav who was descending downstairs.

"To meet your Papa's friend, he is not keeping well these days, so your Papa thought to visit him."

Arnav nodded his head, after some time Aarav reached there and Anita, Aarav left from there. Closing the main door, Khushi turned to go when Arnav pulled her holding her wrist.

" Main bhi nehi jaa raha hun office.." 

" Kyun?? Is your friend too ill??"

She asked sarcastically, some how guessing his change in plan suddenly.

Freeing her wrist from his clutch Khushi moved away, Arnav followed her.

" Today I want my wife for whole 24 hours.. You have any problem??"

" Sorry.. She is busy!!" (She said with attitude, shuddering her shoulder.)

Arnav rolled his eyes at her reply.

" No problem, I know how to grab her attention towards me.."

Saying so he was about to skip her in his arms when she moved away from there giggling, Arnav was about to chase behind her his phone rang which was from his PA.

"Hello..yeah, I'm not coming today.. (But stopped as heard the complete opposite reply from his PA) What?? When was that decided?? How could they just pre pone our meet like this?? 

Ashish, His PA explained the reason. Arnav growled due to this unwanted meeting at wrong time when he was not at all in mood to go and sit among those boring people bearing those hours of presentation than spending some cozy time with his WIFE!!

Sometime you just don't want to work and that was same case for Arnav that day. But some commitments demand our attention beyond our wish. 

Hanging up the call, he threw a deathly glare at Khushi who was giving him a mocking smile. Arnav said while rushing upstairs.

" I'm returning before lunch.. Remember that!!"

Khushi nodded her head animatedly.

Arnav's mood was totally spoiled. He was taking out his frustration on closet while searching the matching tie for his grey suit.

"Need help??"

Arnav's hand stopped, not turning he replied.

" Khushi, don't eat my brain more!!"

"Well, I have decided to be a Vegan from yesterday.."

"Khushi, Seriously??" 

"And you don't need to mess this closet more.. I am not going to arrange it all over again Arnav.  Move!!"

She almost pushed him, and started searching for that matching tie. Finding that she was about to handed over him, but stopped and wrapped that around his neck pulling him close. Arnav looked at her face, her mischievous smile on her pink lips.

Knotting the tie, Khushi said.

" I'll be waiting for you for lunch, don't forget your commitment here!!"