Part 76

It was 9 pm then , Aarav, Anita and Khushi were done with their dinner. Anita was cleaning kitchen, when Khushi snatched that wipes away from her hand.

"Maa.. Jao.. I'll do the rest."

" Let me do.. I'm not sleepy now.."

" I'm not hearing anything, you have to vacant this kitchen now.."

She almost pushed Anita towards her bedroom and closed the door but not before wishing good night to her and Aarav, who was reading a file. Khushi closed the door.

" What happened to her suddenly??"

Anita shook her head.

" Only God would have known.. She has a mood which is unpredictable."

*********************

Dragging his luggage with him, Arnav finally stepped out of airport done with all formalities and looked around for Khushi. His eyes failed to notice her any where near to him, it was drizzling. He waited for next 10 minutes for her.

"Where is this girl??", mumbled Arnav scanning around once again.

Shaking his head, Arnav switched on his mobile to enquire about Khushi when heard from behind..

"Inteha Ho Gayi Intazaar Ki

Aayi Na Kuchh Khabar Mere Yaar Ki

Ye Humein Hai Yakeen Bewafa Woh Nahin

Phir Wajah Kya Huyi Intazaar Ki"

(The limit of waiting has reached

I haven't heard any news of my beloved

I have faith that she is not unfaithful

Then what is the reason for the wait?")

His lips curved automatically, Khushi giggled after singing one of her favorite Kisore Kumar's song. Arnav turned his head and extended his arm to grab her hand as she was moving away. She was glowing, her eyes reflected her happiness. She was content, the happiness to meet him and never letting him go for so long. Khushi started to move away more from him, but before that Arnav was successful in grabbing her hand, pulling her towards his reach.

"Welcome back home Raizada..", said Khushi lovingly staring into his beautiful eyes.

Holding her by her forearm, Arnav replied.

" Home is still far from here."

" Ohkay.. Then welcome to Delhi!!"

" That's the most dull welcoming Khushi.. (Khushi frowned, Arnav added after staring into her eyes, then her lips and bending his head a little..) I need a proper receive.."

" You again started??" 

" I don't remember I have ever stopped!!" (he answered back..)

Khushi rolled her eyes.

" First let's go home.. Weather in Delhi has become unpredictable since last week.."

She was about to grab Arnav'hand to pull him along with her, Arnav said stopping her.

" Why so hurry to reach home?? What's so tempting waiting for us there?? (with a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.)"

" Kuch nehi ho sakta hai tumhara.."

" Then why don't you do something to me??"

Her jaw dropped.

" Ab jyada ho raha hai..'