Part 81

Khushi was at set, when Nitya called her. she answered the call, 

" Can you come with me for shopping today??"

Thinking for a second, Khushi replied.

" In evening, will that be ok Nitu??"

" Yeah.. No problem, come to Central mall, I'll be there."

"Ok.. I'll be there in time."

*****************

The cab came to screech, paying the cab driver Khushi got down and called Nitya to ask where she was then came to saree section where Nitya said she would be.

" Acha sun.. Saree choice kar ne meri help kar. One for Maa and one for me, I am planning to wear saree tomorrow."

Khushi smiled, they both started checking designs, fabric and colour. While choosing saree, Nitya said.

" Why don't you buy one for yourself?? I have heard, men like to see their women in traditional outfit sometimes."

Khushi laughed shaking her head.

"I had tried once, do you even know what I had felt then?? Each time I took a turn, I felt like pleats were coming out and I had tripped at least three times that day. I can't take risk once again. And I don't think I look good in saree too.."

" Shut up.. Is this even a reason for denying?? I'll choose one for you, you choose for me.

As Nitya pressurized, Khushi finally gave in.

" Ok.. But choose something light weighted and blue in color. "

"Blue!! Select one of Arnav's favorite color, that will add fire in your chemistry Meri Jaan. (she said dramatically, elbowing Khushi. ) Bolo, what's his favorite color??"

Arnav's favorite color!! Does she even know herself that she will tell Nitya?

"Choose  anything you like.."

While Nitya started choosing for Khushi, Khushi too looked around to select one for Nitya when her eyes fell on a couple. The woman was showing two different sarees to the man, the man made face yearning a growl from the woman's side. The man laughed, then took a saree of green colour and kept that on that woman's shoulder while taking her towards mirror and showing a perfect symbol through gesture.

Khushi could not help but smiled seeing their cuteness, biting her lower lip she gave one look at Nitya, then moved aside a bit while dialing a number on her phone.

Arnav was at a café, he had come to meet someone when his phone vibrated. He found "Wife" flashing on screen. Excusing from the other person, Arnav got up to receive the call.

"Miss kar rahi ho mujhe??" 

Before Khushi could hear or say Hello, she heard this. 

" Nehi.. Kuch kam tha to call kar dia. "(No, I had some work, so called you.)

"Kya Khushi tum bhi!! Someone should learn from you how to spoil a romantic mood. "

He complained, but that sounded cute to Khushi. 

"And I thought you are doing official work Arnav.."

"Whatever."

"Batao.. What's your favorite color??"(she asked impatiently.)

" Mine?? Why?? Are you getting me any gift then??"

" Arnav, if I want to gift you something, I'll not ask your choice. Gift should be what a giver likes to give the receiver. Understood??"