Part 48

"Khushi.. Come down!!"

Khushi looked up hearing Anita's call, "Coming Maa..", replying back Khushi left the room.

When Khushi reached downstairs, found Anita at dining table. Coming to her she asked.

" What happened Mumma??"

Anita eyed her towards plates, Khushi looked down at those plates and a bright smile came across her face as she found her favorite food starting from Chat, Golgappa from roadside food to Noodles from her favorite restaurant. She just jumped over those, and started stuffing food in her mouth not even thinking who brought so many items..

It seem as if that was the last day of her life and she was being served with so many variety of food for last time. Anita chuckled, Khushi looked up.

" Umm.. Whaaat??"

Anita shook her head negatively, Khushi pulled Anita on beside chair.

" Have it Mumma.. It's an heavenly feeling having so many yummy food at a time.. I feel as if the motto of my life fulfilled today!! Food is like art!!"

 She stuffed Anita's mouth with a morsel while relishing her food!!

After that, Anita insisted her for watching a movie together as they have not enjoyed a movie since long. They turned off the lights and watched Khushi's favorite star Salman Khan's some latest movie.

Khushi asked while munching popcorn- Maa.. Has Baba returned back office after getting all these??

Anita- Baba!! No Khushi.. Chotey brought everything!!

Khushi's eyes popped out- Chotey.. I meant Arnav!!! But when?? I have not seen him at home since long..

Anita shuddered her shoulder- I don't know, he left after giving me everything saying he has some other work!!

After all most 3 hours, movie ended. Khushi stretched her back as she was laying on her tummy while watching the movie. Khushi looked back at clock, it was past 9.30pm. She started feeling sleepy, so kissing Anita on her cheeks, Khushi moved towards bedroom.

She looked around after entering in bedroom, it was dark which means Arnav has not returned till yet unless he never likes to stay in dark!! That was another difference between them.. Sighing deep Khushi moved towards switch board..  What work did he have suddenly as she remembered he was mentioning that , his work at office finished soon so returned back home. Shuddering her shoulder, thinking it must be something else, Khushi  switched on lights.

Switching on lights, when Khushi turned around her mouth left opened seeing the room. It seems like she entered in some wrong room not his bedroom!!! Her eyes scanned around..

Wind blew through window, creating some melodious tune, Khushi turned her head to find a beautiful wind chin hanging there, her lips broke into a smile..her eyes then traveled towards that canvas easel placed by the window, near the wind chin.. Her eyes traveled back to that DVD shelf beside the closet, where she could see a number of classical music DVDs like her choice and some of her favorite singers. There was a book shelf, where only few books relating to Art and its history and some fictional books were kept. Her eyes travelled towards bed, there was white bedsheet like always but blanket was changed from grey one to white soft one like her choice, she looked up at the wall above bed, though the decoration on wall was not same as in her room, but she liked those flying butterflies on wall above bed !!! Other things were kept like previously.. Over all it was not totally like HER bed room nor totally HIS !!! It was giving a touch of their simultaneously!!

Has Arnav done this??

She heard door being locked from inside , Khushi turned around only to see Arnav standing there watching  her. Finding her eyes on him, Arnav came forward and stood beside her but not looking at her but roaming his eyes around the room.