Part 29

It's been two months now. Khushi had done with her master degree in fine arts degree which was a 2 years degree course. She has got a membership at museum and started working there where she was able to create more networking and contacts which are going to help her in future. She was so happy with her work, each time when anyone praises her piece of art her heart fill with so much happiness giving her positive motivation to give her heart, soul and mind into that piece of work. Nothing was there in her mind apart from her dreams and a beautiful future which she has to make her own.

It was day before Arnav's 25th birthday. Anita and Aarav were in their room, Aarav was consoling Anita who was so tensed not knowing what's store for her kids in future. The land line rang, Aarav answered that which was from Mrs.Singhania (Anjali's Mother in law.)

Aarav- Namste Mrs.Singhania

...................

Aarav- We'll be there Mrs.Singhania.. By the way congratulations to you all..

After hanging up the call Aarav turned to face Anita who was staring at him, Anita- What happened?? Where are we going??

Aarav- Mrs.Singhania invited us to their place, a small party is kept because Karan's new and first hotel outside India completed it's one year journey.

Anita shook her head- I'm not coming, I'm not feeling well.. You guys enjoy.

Aarav took a deep breath- Anita.. What ever there is meant to happen that will happen.. Your worrying or thinking the same thing again and again is never going to lessen anything.

Anita- But..

Aarav stopped her- It's our daughter's happiness.. We can't neglect our other child Anita. Ok?? Trio hold same position in our life.. So decide, what to do??

Anita's eyes got moisten- I'm not understanding anything, if we don't tell Chotey and Khushi about their marriage how will they come to know?? Who will tell thm??  When will that time come?? Why can't we tell Chotey and khushi about their marriage.. My..

"Marriage!!!"

Anita stopped talking, Aarav and Anita turned their head hearing a voice at door way. Arnav was standing there. His expression showing he had heard everything. Anita got nervous seeing each step Arnav was taking towards them to ask them once again..

"Kaunsi shadi Maa.."

*************************

"God..Di, hold on.. Let me check your cupboard..", Khushi groaned over phone.

Anjali had left her something at home during her last visit to her paternal place and now Khushi was searching for the same as Anjali asked her to do same.

Anjali- Khushi.. Be quick.. Driver is coming there, you send it through him ok??

Khushi- Uff.. Di first let me find that. (after a pause she added.) Di, let me check first then call you back later.

Anjali agreed, khushi started searching in anjali' cupboard, then started searching for the same in her locker the key of which she has got from Anita. Khushi was shuffling inside when a packet fell from locker near her feet. Khushi bent down to pick up that but the contains inside that packet fell on ground when khushi picked up that. Khushi keeled down on ground and started collecting which seems like some photographs from backside. Curiously she turned those to see whose pics Anjali has kept so carefully in cupboard. Those were their childhood pics, smilingly Khushi started caressing old memories.. But her fingers stopped on one photograph..

And what she saw made her go startled; it was pic of her and Arnav during their young days. But she could not understand why they both were dressed as groom and bride. Even Anita and Aarav were there along with young Anjali.