Part 7

Anjali smiled, holding Arnav's hand that was on dining table- When am I leaving you Chotey?? Can I ever leave you guys??

Khushi was watching them, eating her cornflakes.

Anita came and said caressing Arnav's hair- She will be staying only some kilometers away from us, only the address will be changes Chotey, but she will be always your Di!! Distances grows heart fonder.

Anjali giggled- And don't even think of using my room Chotey, that will be always mine no matter wherever I stay.. forget about that.

Arnav replied with sarcasm- As if I'm dying to shift in your so girly type of room whose wall is also of pink colour. You don't even have a taste in colour Di.. And same reflects in your life partner too..

Anjali's jaw dropped-Haww.. That's so rude Chotey.

Arnav-Whatever.. But remember whenever I want you have to be available not seeing what's the time, first you are my Di, never forget!!

Anjali-Aww.. I wish I would have got married since childhood!! At least I would have come to know someone will miss me to this limit..

Arnav cut her in middle- Don't fly high.. I'm not missing you!!

Anjali raised her brows, resting her chin on her arm, she asked- Oh..Really??

Arnav-Yes, and by the way I'm also going away from here too. I just want you to available when someone fights with me and later with the fear of losing ran towards you.. (Khushi's eyes popped out.)

Did he just drag her in between their conversation and that too mentioning she fears to lose?? He is surely suffering from memory loss then!! When did she lose from him?? In fact in their every fight, both have come across with flying colour!! She twisted her lips.

Khushi spoke- Kindly can you tell me when was the last time I was afraid of you?? (she asked angrily.)

Arnav's concentration was brought towards her than Anjali- I can't sit here and count.

Khushi- Lier!!!

Arnav- Don't call me that Khushi..

Khushi- Then don't think I'm afraid of you either.. You are a human, not any monster who will gulp down me.. Ok??

Aarav sighed getting up from there seeing their childish talk, excusing himself he left from there, then Anita also left!! Anjali was about to leave when Khushi called her name so angrily- How could you leave Di?? You were waiting here till he was talking his not-so-important talk??

Arnav smirked- That's called a conversation Khushi, not this one!! (she rolled her eyes.) And about not afraid of me, then why were you stopping me that day when I was talking to that guy??

Khushi sighed!! This boy has really grown a loads of misconceptions which need to be solved soon. He has grown a habit of taking everything in an opposite direction.

Khushi- That's not call being afraid of someone.. I was concerned of you, me and that guy too!! You were acting violently and everything always does not have a rough solution at the end.

Anjali stared back at Khushi. Is this a sixteen year old girl saying?? Is this the same girl who was once behind of chocolates?? Not that she does not fond of them now, Anjali thought!! But yes, with time, she could see a touch of maturity touching her gently!!

She looked back at her brother.. If she is acting mature, why is he becoming stubborn and adamant with time?? It's not that she does not like her brother, in fact she loves her little brother a lot actually.. She still afraid, this difference in their nature does not bring any complex to that relation they are sharing with each other unknown to that special bond.