Part 63

Khushi was watching cartoon, at least they could set her already fouled mood..thought she!! Twisting her lips, she made face as those cartoon characters started flying in air throwing flying kisses towards each other!! Her phone beeped, Khushi looked down and saw a message from Arnav!! Why would he send her a message while they both could talk to each other face-face?? He and his ideas.. Everything went bounce on her head.

Opening the message she read,

"Come to terrace!!"

Her eyes narrowed, she would never allow him to make her wet in rain if he had any such plan. She was already done with her shower. Tucking her phone in her pocket, Khushi got down from bed and started moving towards terrace.

French door towards the terrace was slide opened, Khushi came forward and looked around only to find Arnav standing a little away leaning on wall. They were standing under roof so no chance of getting wet.

Arnav said standing there.

" It takes hardly 2-3 minutes to come to terrace from bedroom.. What took you so long??"

Her reply was always ready with her.

" My wish.. I'll take hours, what will you do??" (she replied stubbornly.)

" Ek kam kar skata hun.. Sunogi??? (she stared at him stern expression not at all appreciating this idea.. Arnav moved forward towards her saying..) Tumhe Sidhe Uthake Yahan La Sakta Hun.. ( Khushi was about to say something, Arnav by then stood in front of her) Shh.. Like you say, my wish!!"

( I can do onething, would you like to hear it??... I can directly carry you here..)

Her tongue tied as she heard her own words coming back to her.. If she can be stubborn, he is not less!! They both were staring into each other's eyes.. After some seconds, slowly Khushi started losing her sense staring at him and specially the way his eyes were watching her!! She tried to look away as that stern expression in their eyes replaced with intense emotions. His eyes were sparking. And the chemistry between them was fire, but it was not a bad idea to get burnt in this fire..

She was about to move away a bit, when Arnav held her by her elbow. Khushi looked up at him confusingly, Arnav gently pulled her towards his reach though maintaining a healthy distance between them not wishing to rush, he left her elbow and raised his both arms towards her shoulder and turned her around. Khushi was not understanding his motive at all..

" Tum..Kya kar rahe ho??" (What are you doing??)

"Shh.. Just don't speak for some time and close your eyes!!"

" But why??"

" Khushi!!!"

" Why would I do that and what are you doing??"

Before she could anything further, his one hand covered her mouth while other hand blindfolded her beautiful eyes!! Arnav commented.

" Itna To Koi Bachha Bhi Nehi Puchta Hai Yaar..Jitne Sawal Tumhare Pass Hai??"

(No kid even asks so many questions like you!!)

Khushi tried to push him, but he came closer having no option left as this girl can't be tamed that easily. His previous experiences had made him learned this lesson. But if she is difficult, then he knows his way to deal also..

Arnav whispered coming closer.

" Forget every thing for this moment.. and just hear the sound when rain drops falling on ground!! It has a rhythm.. You will fall for it if you understand it!!"

Though Khushi thought to move away, but did not as she had no intention to spoil his mood again and again. If he was insisting so much, then what's the harm to do so?? It would not cost her in any way by the way neither she was going to get wet!! She wanted to understand the rhythm of rain drops not because she wanted to fall in love with it, but because he wanted her to do it. It matters him, nothing else..