Part 107

It took Khushi a few days to recover completely. Till then Doctor advised her not to do long distance travel and as a result all were staying in Sheeshmahal. Though she was showing she did not care about her past, but Arnav's eyes could see her inner distress after this sudden revelation. Arnav too never encouraged any kind of conversation related to Shashi Gupta, he knew time can heal anything so as Khushi's bruised heart.

Sheeshmahal issue too also solved in between this, so as the declaration of its inheritance. Every attempt of Kumar brothers to mislead, failed; Royal Heads were particular this time while coming to conclusion. During the very next Royal meeting it was resolved , though at first it was difficult for Khushi to stay there but Arnav later made her understand by staying here she can ultimately collect her mother's touch, her presence and beside this, She should not think any other reason than this which can actually made her feel relaxed.

Khushi too decided to strain out only good memories not anything from past. And more over having a husband like Arnav and parents like Aarav Baba and Anita Maa it's not easy to be sad for long time. Arnav and Khushi decided to stay in Garima's room where Khushi can gather her mother's memories to treasure in future. Finally it was the day of their returning to Delhi.

"What the.. Kayu.. Let me speak first."

This was what Arnav had heard as soon as he entered in. Khushi was busy pacifying an angry Kaira who was not ready to hear any explanation that why Arnav or Khushi were not meeting her in person for last some days. She was missing them both and their timing together.

Arnav came to bed, Khushi was chatting with Kaira via video call sitting on bed. Arnav leaned back against backrest.

" Hey Kaira!!"

Khushi adjusted the Tab, so that they can talk to Kaira easily.

Kaira was thrilled finally seeing her Uncle.

" Uncle.. Why are not you and Cookie coming here to meet me?? Do you know what happened here??" (She sounded serious.)

Arnav and Khushi exchanged a look, then looked back at Kaira and asked in unison.

" What has happened??"

" Mummy and Papa said we are going to have a Baby soon.. Do you even know?? Kaira and Shayera!!"

Khushi and Arnav hide their grin,

"Ohh..Really??"

"But don't worry.. Baby is not here now.. We will have her by the time my summer vacation starts.. Ok??" (she tried to make Arnav and Khushi understand what her mother had made her understand.)

Arnav and Khushi nodded their heads animatedly.

" Ok.."

" And.."

' And??", Khushi imitated Kaira making Arnav roll his eyes.

" Arohi said, Her Uncle and Aunty too are going to have a baby like Us.. Do you have a Baby??"

Arnav and Khushi hide their smile hearing Kaira, for her Baby means nothing more than a Lively Doll with whom she can play and talk.

" Yes we have!!", Khushi replied.

That made Kaira happier.

" Where?? You did not tell me.."

Arnav added.

" Here in front of US.. Talking to us, Actually interrogating us!! (He explained touching The Tab screen.) Are not you our Baby Kaira??"

Kaira grinned.