Part 44

Khushi was looking down at her watch again and again. Will he come or not?? What if he does not come, then?? Knowing his current mood, she was doubtful!1  Anxiously she bit her lips, Nitya shook her by her shoulder

" Khushi.."

Khushi looked at her, Nitya held her hand and whsipered.

" Don't be tensed, he will definitely come. Relax!!"

Khushi nodded her head, Nitya's positive words did give her some positive energy to think good. His presence was most awaited one for her that day.. They all kept on talking on some random topic, when Anjali exclaimed.

" There is our Guest of honor!!"

All turned their heads, Arnav reached there and roamed his eyeballs on each face confusingly seeing all giving him some weird looks. He shuddered his shoulder.

" What's wrong with you all??"

Quickly all looked away, Arnav gave a stern look to everyone then took his seat beside Anjali, giving her a kiss on her forehead. Seat beside Anjali was safe for him from all angles..

" How are you??"

Anjali replied lovingly,

" What will happen to me when I have such nice people with me??"

Arnav smiled, Karan added.

" Your Di was actually missing you that evening a bit more, is not it Chotey's Di??" (he pushed Anjali a little by her shoulder while Anjali glared at him.)

Arnav shook his head at this cheesy couple. 

" So why are you late?? Would you like to explain the reason behind keeping us all hungry till now??", It was Aman who questioned.

" I was stuck..both in work and then traffic. "(he smiled warmly  at Nitya, Nitya smiled back cutely. Khushi witnessed that and frowned her eyes..)

Karan- Guys, can we order now??

All placed order, Arnav was talking to Aman, Anjali and Karan when Nitya pulled Khushi by her hand.

"Is not he talking to you at all??"

" NO... I meant only then when it's really necessary!!"

" Have you guys promised never to behave docile with each other?? Or you both are waiting when your turn will start of showing your tantrums!!"

" Will you just shut your mouth up??"

" Will you ever behave like matured people??"

Khushi made face, while rubbing her arm.

" He is not even looking at me.. Can't you see that?? He greeted everyone including you Nitu (her eyes glared Nitya angrily, even Nitya could draw his attention..)  here but me?? Am I the invisible object here??

Nitya sighed, looked away sipping some water. She needs to concentrate on herself than Khushi and her never ending issues with Arnav.. Thinking about Arnav, Nitya once again gave a dreamy look to Arnav and right then got a pinch on her hand making her yelp!! And of course she did not have to look up to see who was her attacker.. 

Food was served, all were about to attack food, Anjali stopped, this woman never gets tired off her cheesy plans.

" Wait.. Is not it our first outing after my Bhai and Bhabi's marriage??"

Khushi leaned behind on chair and shook her head negatively while pleading through eyes not to create any difficult situation here.. None were seeing her except Anjali, so she took the advantages of it and gave a sheepish smile.