Part 73

Aarav had already left for office that day , sitting on sofa Anita looked up at upstairs. The clock was showing 9.45 AM but Khushi had not come downstairs till yet . Though Anita knew Khushi woke up late but she had never woke up this late. That made feel suspicious, Anita got up and moved towards the staircase leading upstairs towards Arnav Khushi's room .

Door to Khushi's bedroom was just closed, but not locked from inside, that again made her feel bizarre. Pushing aside her thoughts, Anita stepped inside and found Khushi still laying on bed but pushing her both knees to her chest, frown appearing on her forehead, her face was looking so dull and pale.

With concern, Anita came forward and sat on bed, caressing Khushi's hair, Anita started calling Khushi.

" Khushi.. Wake up, it's getting late now.."

Khushi opened her eyes slightly then closed her eyes and moved her head towards Anita Maa's lap, Khushi was about to say something, but felt her stomach crumpling and covering her mouth, she ran towards washroom!!! Anita stood there worriedly, seeing Khushi's state. After few minutes when Khushi came out, Anita helped her to bed.

" What's wrong Khushi??"

Khushi shook her head, she was feeling really weak after continuous vomit like this since last night.

" I don't know Maa.. After returning last night, I have been feeling weird and vomiting like this!! My head is aching and this drowsiness.."

"Could not you just tell me earlier?? "

With stern voice but coated with lots of concern just like every mother.

" It was late yesterday.. I thought I would be fine by the morning."

Anita wiped her sweaty face and adjusted AC temperature then handed over some water. 

" Fine, then get ready, we are going to doctors."

Hearing Doctor, Khushi's eyes grew widen. Some have good experience with doctors while some have really terrible experience with doctors, especially those syringe and bitter medicines.  For Khushi going to Doctor means her fear for these factors. sSe fears the most in her life, when that sharp needle pierce on her skin, then few drops of blood oozing out.. Khushi shook her head vigorously even imagining this. 

 No.. I'm not going any where.. (Anita glared at her, Khushi made puppy face.) You give me any medicine but just don't take me to any doctor Mumma.."

" I did know I was a MBBS holder??  Am I a doctor then?? 

(Anita Maa asked sarcastically at this girl.)

Khushi made face and laid down covering herself under her blanket.

" But I'm not going any where.. You understood.."

She acted like a stubborn kid, pacifying whom was a difficult task.

*************************

Typing on his laptop, Arnav glanced at his phone to see any call back from Khushi's side, they both had not talked since last 2 days, thanks to their busy lives as well as their crooked friends. Khushi was being occupied by their friends a lot these days after her working hour.  He picked up the phone and finally dialed Maa's number to enquire about Khushi who was not answering his any calls since last night. 

"How will she answer any call, when she is unable to stand on ground herself?? ",

Arnav could not get anything-.

"What happened to her Maa??"

" She is behaving like a kid, she is not well and when I'm asking her to go to doctor, she is denying and asking me to get her any medicine.. Now you tell me Chotey, how will I get her medicines like this?? Doctor should prescribe, right??"