Part 59

"I need your help Khushi." Aman requested over phone.

Khushi did not understand clearly.

" But for what??"

"I want to propose Nitya for marriage... That's why I need your help!! Will you??" (He asked hopefully.)

A bright smile came across on Khushi's lips, she was so happy for her BFF. Aman and Nitya do make a wonderful pair, they both do have beautiful tuning. And most importantly they both Love each other a lot..

Khushi replied happily.

" I'll Aman.. But let me tell you, everything you prepare for this special moment will touch Nitya.. She will admire it even if you just go and confess her without any preparation.."

"I hope so.."

" All the best!! And let me know how can I help??"

Smile was not ready to leave Khushi's lips. When Arnav confessed his feelings for her, of course there was not the Sunset, there was no table for two, there was no wine to add celebration to their moment, there was no roses to spread fragrance, he did not come to his knees to confess.. But do all these aspects really matter?? No.. And today when Khushi remembered that confession of his, not for a second her heart felt that there could be something additional touch to beautify their moment... That was the most beautiful moment of her life without bunches of candles, or the serene of Sunset..  

Whatever Arnav had said was directly from the deepest point of his heart, and Khushi knew she would never demand anything else to prove the purity of that feeling.. A feeling of being Loved by someone With Absolute No Reason..

************************

"But where are we going Khushi?? Why can't you just tell me??", asked Nitya loudly. Khushi replied nothing just asking her to have patience!! They stopped by the bank of river, Nitya looked around and Khushi and she spotted a beautiful set near river!! Khushi smiled guessing it while Nitya was just awestruck seeing that. They both reached there. Both ladies were watching the around the beauty, a perfect blend of sunset and moon rising and this beautiful white decorated set up.

Everyone's way of dealing the very same phase of life is different, And Khushi did not protest when Aman shared his way to propose Nitya.. 

They both heard some sound, Khushi and Nitya turned around only to find Aman on his knees in front of Nitya, holding a beautiful ring in his hand. Nitya could not believe all these, she was unable to catch so many happy moments..

"Will you marry me Nitya??"

Nitya was on peak of her emotions hearing her, Khushi's heart was dancing with joy seeing her bestie so happy. Nitya nodded her head, having no doubt in her mind and extended her hand out.

" Yes!!"

Aman smiled brightly, sliding the ring on her finger Aman stood up, pulling Nitya in his arms, Nitya too wrapped her arms around him, feeling the warmth of his love!!

*************************

Khushi did not wish to disturb their special moment, so walked away a little from there. They do deserve privacy!! Standing by the river bank , Khushi watched water flowing, while playing with her fingers. Her finger touched her own ring, in her ring finger. Khushi looked down, her heart started feeling as the image of their marriage started flashing in front of her eyes, her marriage did not give her any beautiful moment to remember , But Today!! Can she say her marriage had brought sadness in her life!!