Part 83

It was one fine Saturday morning. Arnav came out after morning shower wrapping a towel around his lower body. He gave one glance at Khushi who was still sleeping peeping her head out, puling the quilt till her neck, Khushi and her preferences while sleeping which he had discovered lately!! Shaking his head, Arnav proceed towards closet and took out his one of his trouser pants and started wearing. His mind took him to that day after his return from Singapore, the way Khushi had screamed at him for changing in room like this. He hoped, she would not have any problem now!! He smirked, then moved and took the drier to dry his wet hair!!

Opening her lazy eyes, the first view Khushi saw was her husband getting dress up. She smiled cutely, pulling the blanket more into her as it still had his minty fragrance. She loves the long lasting fragrance of his shower gel. Khushi found him, buttoning down his navy blue formal shirt which did not take longer for her to understand he was getting ready for office, but is not it too early today?? She quickly glanced at digital clock on side table.

Arnav was about to take his tie and wear that, Khushi screamed.

" Stop!!!"

Arnav turned around, looked at her confusingly.. Now what problem this girl has with him wearing his tie??, she never fails to entertain him for sure.

Pushing the blanket away from her body, Khushi quickly climbed down from bed, wearing her flip-flop she rushed towards her closet, sliding that transparent door of her section, Khushi took out something and gave that to Arnav with a cute smile playing on her lips. Arnav raised his brow.

" What is this??"

" See yourself."

Arnav unwrapped it and found a silk Tie packed there. With a smile he looked up at her, Khushi asked excitingly.

" Acha laga??" (Did you like it??)

" A gift's value increases even more if the one who gifts this makes the one who receive it, wear that !!"

Khushi did not say anything further, she came closer to him, took out his previous tie from his neck and buttoned the top most button near his neck, then wrap the tie around his neck. Arnav noticed her for few seconds, the interest she was showing to make her task the best. He asked after done with admiring his wife, though he knew he could never get enough of admiring her.

" Aaj ghar pe ho tum??" (Today you are at home then??)

" Han.. I'll finish sketching here.."

She liked it, when Arnav showed his interest towards her work. Arnav.

"Ohh.."

Done with her task, Khushi made Arnav turned around to face mirror and stood behind him.

" You look too good!!" (She kissed his shoulder blade over his shirt lovingly.)

Arnav smiled.

" Thank you.."

Keeping her hands on her waist, Khushi stood in front of Arnav who was wearing shocks.

" Why are you leaving for office so early today?? Some important meeting came up in morning??"

She asked with concern, like every wife, she too was concerned towards her husband, his health and his work life.

" Actually last night, my Ex called me telling me that she would land in Delhi today morning. You think, I look enough impressive for this important reunion??"

Her jaw dropped, this man and his timing of teasing her nerves while  speaking so!! Is it only her husband who teases her even without any perfect reason or all husbands do so?? She needs to do a research on it!!