Part 50

When Arnav entered in the room, after his morning jogging next day, found Khushi already ready as if going some where. It was unusual as normally she wakes up late. He sat on recliner untying his shoelaces and heard Khushi talking over phone while balancing the phone in between her shoulder and ear and wearing her watch at the same time!!

"Nitu, I can't come today but why are you shifting??"

.....................

"Fine, then let's meet day after tomorrow, you guys visit the new flat and check everything...Yeah..bye!!"

She had not noticed Arnav till now, as she was busy in her conversation with Nitya, when she turned around found him. Arnav smiled at her.

" Hii.."

Khushi smiled back.

" Is Nitya going some where??"

He asked while getting up from recliner.

"No, Actually they are shifting to a new flat."

Arnav nodded his head and started proceed towards closet when remembered something.

" Khushi.."

Khushi looked at him, Arnav asked.

" I have some urgent client meeting in afternoon, it might take long hours.. If you want, you can go with Maa ,Papa.. I'll be joining you all later!!"

" No.. We will go together.."

She replied not agreeing for him travelling such a long distance which will take more than 4 hours by road and that too alone!!! Specially after last day's meeting with Aditya Sir and Ananya. She did not know why but after meeting Aditya Sir and Ananya Ma'am, there was something her heart was telling her which she was unable to understand clearly.. 

Though Arnav was happy hearing her, they would be travelling together..  but he could feel something was bothering her, specially after yesterday's her sudden wish to meet him, then today wishing to go with him even if at late hour.. He wanted to know..Khushi picked up her bag that was one bed.

" Bye Arnav.."

She was about to open the door and leave, when Arnav came from behind and closed the door. Khushi stared at him surprisingly, what was he doing?? Arnav faced Khushi.

" You have not told me yet why you wanted to meet me so suddenly yesterday.."

Khushi's brow raised high, he still remembers that!! But what was she going to tell him that why she wanted to meet him?? Can she tell him, after meeting Aditya Sir and Ananya a fear has engulfed in her mind for the safety of everyone including Mumma, Baba, Di, Jiju, Kaira..and lastly HIM!! How is she going to tell him what's going on in her mind?? She is not that good explaining like he has become these days!! She knows too well that this man is more than capable of taking care of himself but why was she behaving like this she too had no idea.. 

Khushi shook her head.

" Nothing.. Just like this!! Kyun?? Can't I meet you??"

Arnav smirked, she is trying to hide what's going on in her mind, Arnav thought not to dig more, 

" Why not?? After all my all time is YOURS!!"

Khushi rolled her eyes, he again went back to his flirty spirit. Arnav took a step towards her making her step back.. Before he could say something which would do nothing but play again and again for entire day Khushi decided to escape easily.. 

" I'll be waiting in evening then, don't leave forgetting me here!!"

She almost warned him showing her finger and did not wait longer and left.