Part 61

Day 66

Khushi was in her room, standing in front of canvas she was painting something. She looked down at her colour covered fingers as she was painting with fingers today. During childhood she used to dislike colours finding these messy but today she was in love with every colour!! She again started brushing her fingers on canvas.

"Khushi!!"

Khushi turned around hearing Anita Maa and Aarav Baba's voice. Seeing them at their bedroom, Khushi was surprised as before they both had never come together to their room. Keeping those colors back, Khushi moved towards Anita and Aarav.

Aarav took out a white envelope from his pocket and extended that to Khushi. Khushi took that in her hand and opened it curiously to find what was there inside. When she saw her flight ticket to Singapore, she looked up at Aarav blankly.

" Baba!! "

" Go and meet Chotey.. You both will feel good!!" (He touched her cheek lovingly.)

Her eyes became soft, Do parents understand their kids inner turmoil even without hearing from them?? Even if she had wished to meet him, she knew she would have never gathered the courage to tell it to Maa Baba!! But they still understood her. She felt sad remembering those days of their marriage's initial time, when she behaved roughly with them!! Still they did accept her like always. She was overwhelmed and hugged Aarav and Anita at a time!! And today how simply they made her realize being parents means to understand kids even before their confession.

"Take care of yourself.. Call us!!" , Anita said in her sweet voice. Khushi blinked her eyes, giving a side hug to Maa and Baba she started dragging her luggage, Anita stood there staring at Khushi's figure until she disappeared completely from their eyesight. Anita took a deep sigh.

Thank fully, Khushi got a window side seat. Flight took off after some time, Khushi leaned back relaxing herself and closed her eyes.. It's going to be 5.30 hours journey from New Delhi To Singapore. But what was disturbing her was how she was going to face Arnav. How she was going to stand in front of him?? How she was going to greet him.. Should she say hello and ask how he was!! But would not that be too formal.. then how was she going to meet him?? Can she just go and give a hug?? But that would be too friendly?? Then how a Wife should greet her Husband after meeting him 67days!!

There were mixed feelings bubbling inside her, she was nervous, she was desperate to reach, she was happy at the same time restless, she was a little shy at the same time too curious to be there!!! Her lips stretched a little bit, she brought her arms close to her body.

After coming out of airport, Khushi took the cab to Arnav's apartment as she had asked Baba not to inform him of her visit. She wants to see that reaction on his face whether he will be happy seeing her or act normal, because that would be priceless moment for sure!! It was another half an hour journey.

Door was opened, a lady came out. Khushi gave a smile at her.

" Olivia??"

Lady smiled, she was cook there.

" Mrs.Raizada??"

They both were informed about each other before, Olivia greeted Khushi happily.

" Please come in.."

Khushi entered inside that beautiful apartment.

Khushi entered in, Olivia informed.

" Sir does not know about your arrival, he has been at office, but he was saying in morning that he would return early today."

Khushi nodded her head. Olivia showed Khushi Arnav's room and then left from there after some time cooking dinner for two.

Arnav's car came to screech, he got down from the car taking his laptop bag, using the key he entered inside the apartment. As usual he directly went to kitchen to grab a bottle of water and dragged himself towards his room. He had left very early in morning. Days were getting busies and hectic as well. He was just in need of a bed and pillow to save himself till next morning.