Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Wow, I really want to go up there " Jungkook said looking at the roof of their Vila... Taehyung and him were in garden after their morning love making " We can't, it's locked " Taehyung said to him, making Jungkook pouts " when will we go out?" Jungkook asked him.

Taehyung looks at him, and pulled him on his lap, holding his waist, resting his shoulder on his shoulder " How about spending all day here " Taehyung said to him, who glares at him " Hyung, I love you but won't hesitate to kick you...I want to go out " Taehyung sighed " Fine " Jungkook grins and peck him on his lips.

" Okay, I will get ready " Jungkook said and instantly ran inside the vail to get ready... Taehyung chuckled looking at his big baby " I just hope you always smile like this " Taehyung mumbled to himself thinking about the younger.

He knows how much pain the younger bear, His own parents abtoned him, but not only that tried to force him to divorce him....10 years he was all alone in a hospital...lost his best friends like his sisters...saved Taehyung getting hurt himself several times.

If Taehyung was at his face, he should have broken a long time ago....His husband is so strong, he just want him happy now, after all those bad memories, He want to make happy one with him and also his family.

In Seoul

" Jimin is about to die~ Papa is about to die~" John was singing loudly, Jimin and Chang wan glaring at him, they were in the car " What are you singing?" Chang wan asked him annoyed, John chuckled " Lucy and Veronica both will confess to both of you today " John said singing again.

Jimin and Chang wan wide their eyes " NO!" They both yelled but John just laughed....On the other hand Yoonji was with Hoseok, in the cafeteria " Yoongi is acting really different these days " Hoseok said to him, playing with his food... Yoonji knows Hoseok always eats his food even he is sad.

" I think he fell out of love " Hoseok said to her, He put his fork down on the table and stood up spamming his hands " I need to talk to him!" Yoonji stares at him surprised...He saw how he walked away angrily...She shook her head sighing and continue eating.

" Hey Yoonji " Seo joon said to her and jointed her along with Soo Hyun " Hey " She said to them coldly...they didn't mind, because they knows She doesn't like to express her emotions...They sat in front of her " We just saw Hoseok strowming out of the hospital... Something wrong? " Soo Hyun asked her, who sighed once again.

" He thought Yoongi fell out of love, because he is being rude these days " Yoonji explained...Seo Joon and Soo Hyun chuckled " Yoongi has being always like this " Seo joon said at which Yoonji nodded " Soo Hyun ssi " Soo Hyun closed his eyes tightly...Seo joon gulped looking at her.

He leaned towards Yoonji, who was looking at the woman in front of them " Yoonji...Run " Seo joon whispered to her, who frowns but decided to follow Seo joon, who already ran out of the cafeteria....Just She came out, she saw Seo joon waiting for her " Who is she?" Yoonji asked him.

Seo joon gulped, The day when that woman punched him flashed in front of his eyes " I guess she is obsessed with Soo Hyun" Seo joon sighed and they starts walking " Why?" Yoonji asked him " actually, she is that famous author of Atonement book (okay I know that's my book, but ✌️😂💔) " Seo joon said.

" That crazy book? How does she know Soo Hyun?  " Yoonji asked him again " She used to be Soo Hyun's patient, her name is Moon young...She  wants to marry Soo Hyun " Seo joon explained him everything, Yoonji brusted into laughter " That Crazy Woman won't stop till she marries Soo Hyun " .