Chapter 51- Battle of love

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" Tae!" Jungkook softly grabbed Taehyung's head and put it softly on his lap, He saw the man who gun away " Tae, Don't close your eyes okay!" Jungkook tears fall on his cheeks, Taehyung coughed " D-don't c-cry " Jungkook sobbed " My phone is in the room I can't even call someone " Jungkook looked around, Taehyung grabbed his hand softly.

" Look at m-me " Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung " H-hyung no time " Jungkook said to him " Help!" Soo Hyun who just entered into the mansion heard Jungkook's voice, He panicked and dropping his bags down ran toward the garden....He saw Taehyung's back covered in blood while Jungkook trying his best to make him stay wake.

" Tae " Soo Hyun went to them " Hyung Hyung, Plea-" Jungkook sobbed " Jungkook don't cry, I will pick up Taehyung you go and opened the car door fast " Jungkook instantly nodded his head and ran towards the car...Soo Hyun picked Taehyung up who groaned.... Jungkook opened the door while Soo Hyun laid Taehyung on the back seat running towards the driving seat.

Jungkook put Taehyung's head on his lap while Soo Hyun drive the car " Hyung, don't close your eyes, please look at m-me " Jungkook said in a shaking tone... Taehyung wearily smiled at him " B-un, promise me " Jungkook tears fall on Taehyung's cheeks " I will promise you everything just please don't close you eyes " Jungkook said to him...Soo Hyun glance at Taehyung while driving the car in full speed.

" P-please take c-care of yourself, a-after me " Taehyung wearily said to him, who glared at him while tears falling on his cheeks " Shut up! You will be perfectly fine " Jungkook said in a shaking tone " Yes, don't you dare to say that! You will be fine " Soo Hyun said to him to him, who chuckled but cut of by a cough.

" We are here " Soo Hyun got out of the car and went to pick up Taehyung, Jungkook instantly got out of the car, Minho, who saw Soo Hyun came running...Soo Hyun placed Taehyung on the stretcher... Jungkook ran behind but stopped before surgery room " What happened to him Jungkook?!" Seo joon asked him, he saw how badly the younger was crying " I-I tell you later..we need to do the surgery immediately " Jungkook said, Seo joon nodded.

" I will call Bogum " Seo joon was about to go but Jungkook grabbed his hand " No...I will do it " Jungkook said to them breathing heavily, Everyone looks at him " B-but Jungkook-" Seo joon was cut off by Jungkook " No I will do it, I want Chang wook Hyung and Minho Hyung with me " Minho nodded his head and immediately went to get ready for surgery.

Chang wook who just finished his surgery came out " Hyung " Jungkook explained him everything, Chang wook nodded his head and went inside....Soo Hyun on the other hand called Namjoon and informed him... Jungkook wear gloves and mask...he was about to enter inside the surgery room but stopped looking at Taehyung, Chang wook and Minho around him.

Jungkook lowe his head and stare at his hands, shaking violently... Jungkook bite his lower trying hard not to cry, He closed his eyes and remember what Chang wan tough him.

Flashback....

" Scared Brat " Jungkook sighed and nodded his head " Today is my first surgery, I'm scared...look at my hands " Jungkook showed him his hand, shaking....Chang wan chuckled " Whenever you feel scared, Think about the one you love the most, It will give you strength " Chang wan said to him " Now come on, Close your eyes ".

Present....

Jungkook closed his eyes, he took a deep breath... Taehyung's smiling face flash in front of his eyes.

 Taehyung's smiling face flash in front of his eyes