Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Hyung, wake up " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who was peacefully sleeping again.... Jungkook sighed " I'm leaving alone " Jungkook said and was about to go, but squealed surprised when Taehyung pulled in bed, hugging him from back.

" H-hyung " Jungkook tries to get away from his grip, but Taehyung, he is so stubborn to leave him " We will get late " Jungkook said to him...It's been few weeks since then got back home, Everything was going well, But Taehyung he was more clingy to Jungkook.

" 5 minutes " Taehyung said, Jungkook pouts and closed his eyes for sometime, He also wants to relax before a busy day...after all, all day they both dig themselves in work to not miss each other that much, They deserves little time in the morning.

After their very long 5 minutes, They stood up to get " I don't wanna go, you will miss me~ " Taehyung whined while buttoning his shirt, Jungkook smiled at him a little and went to him " I will miss you a lot, but I will be happy if you go to work " Jungkook said, now buttoning up his shirt.

Taehyung smirked and pulled him closer, his arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist, Jungkook was starlted but continue buttoning up his shirt " I want to put you in my packet and carry you all day with me " Jungkook giggled and hit his chest playfully.

" Done " Jungkook said to him smiling, Taehyung stares at Jungkook with heart eyes, still holding him close by his waist " I really love you, I'm so lucky " Taehyung said and give him a quick deep kiss... Jungkook blushed " I love you more " Jungkook whispers.

" That's not possible " Jungkook pouts at him and lower his head " But I do love you a lot " Taehyung chuckled, The younger was acting like a little baby... Taehyung tilt his chin " I know you love me a lot but no body can love you more than me " Jungkook smiled and peck Taehyung, who smiled back.

 Taehyung tilt his chin " I know you love me a lot but no body can love you more than me " Jungkook smiled and peck Taehyung, who smiled back

•• Time Skip •••

Yoongi slammed the door of Chang wan's door, He saw Chang wan, John and Jimin playing cards " You're cheating again, Jonny " Chang wan said, not even caring about angry Yoongi in the room " Excuse me!" Yoongi half yelled...three of them turn their head towards Yoongi.

" Hello " The trio waved at him, Who glares at them " Hello? HELLO? The love of my life is flirting with someone out there and hello?!" Yoongi yelled, John, Jimin and Chang wan rolled their eyes " Whose fault is that then " Chang wan said in duh tone.

" of course! You told me to break up with him and then propose! " Yoongi yelled frustrated, moving around the room " John, I warned you before...no cheating!" Chang wan said, uninterested in Yoongi's topic, Yoongi almost hit Chang wan but stopped.

" Excuse me! My love is more important then these plastic cards " Yoongi said pointing at the cards " not plastic, paper " John corrected him " you shut up! You changed your hair style and look handsome, but don't act intelligent now " Yoongi said to John, who shrugged.