Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

It was a very sunny day, Busan A countryside area, farmers working in the place while smiling and laughing... Children collecting fruits with the help of a young man smiling and giggling with the children " Soobin You fall from there...let me help you " The young man shouted and ran towards the boy to help him collecting some fruits from the large tree.

" Thank you Kookie Hyung " Soobin give a peck on the young man's cheek and ran towards his parents to give them the fruits he collected with the help of his ' Kookie Hyung '.

" Jungkook " The young boy turn around and smiled looking at a old man " Hi uncle, let me help you with the bags " The boy Jungkook grabbed the heavy bags from the old man and start walking behind him " You didn't went to the hospital today...the patients must be waiting for you " The old man asked him.

Jungkook smiled " Today is Sunday so I will go after helping Aunty Aro, she needs my help in the garden " He said in his cheerful voice " That's nice.....Where are you worthless friends " Just as he said that, two people came running toward them, he sighed " Talk of the devils and the devils are here " He said making Jungkook giggle.

" Hey uncle , Hey Kookie " Jungkook's best friends Hoseok waves at them " Young lady you can also greet us " The old man said looking Jungkook's other best friend Yoonji " Oh sorry....hi Mister not so happy face " She said making the other annoyed " I can't believe they are your friend Jungkook " Jungkook smiled and playfully slapped Yoonji's shoulder.

" Say sorry...he is elder than you " Jungkook whispered to her " Just for you " She Whispered back and rolled her eyes " Sorry Mister Lee...that was very nice...I mean bad of me " She said, Jungkook sighed when he saw Mister Lee getting more angry " You both go to the Hospital...I will see you there " Jungkook said and pushed then towards the opposite side where they were going.

" Actually, we were going towards the lake...it's really hot today...and the lake house you made will help us " Hoseok said and before Jungkook could say something they ran away....Jungkook sighed and shook his head while a little smile visible on his face.

" why are you friends with them ? They are totally different from you " Mister Lee said to him confused, Because Jungkook is a very very sweet to everyone and his best friends... opposite of him , always trouble some, Jungkook smiled " I know Hoseok hyung always get into trouble and Yoonji Noona is rude " He paused and looked at Mister Lee.

" But however they are...they are always there for me in the time of need....and I have this attachment for them...they are like my family and however our family is like...we can't leave them " Jungkook said and start walking towards his house.

Mister Lee chuckled at him " You are really different..now I'm scared that what happens when you are married to a person who is completely different from you " Jungkook looked at him and smiled a little " let's see who is in my destiny ".....

Seoul

The Music playing loud in the club, people dancing and making out worrying about no one " Guys where is Tae ?" A girl asked who was wearing a really short dress to two boys " He must be fucking someone right now Lisa...why do you care " one of them said in a sassy tune.

Lisa rolled her eyes " of course Yoongi I care about him....he is my best friend " She said " will he is my best friend too.. Don't you think so Lisa " the other one said with black hairs " Look Jimin...I know him when we where in middle school, that's why I'm more closer to him " She said smirking.