Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook,who was fast asleep on his chest, Taehyung ruffles his hairs while other arm wrap around his waist... Taehyung squeezed his waist teasingly, Jungkook whined and muzzled his face on his chest, cleanching Taehyung's shirt tightly... Taehyung chuckled at him " Wake up bunny " Taehyung whispered to him who didn't answer him.

Taehyung sighed " Fine " He hugged him tightly and fall asleep...Next day when Taehyung opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook drying his hairs with the towel standing in front of the mirror.... Jungkook smiled at him through the mirror " Good morning " Taehyung grabbed the pillow and Stare at him " Good morning indeed " Taehyung said in his deep voice making Jungkook blush.

Jungkook shook his head and continues to dry his hairs... Taehyung stood up and went to him...He warp his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder... Jungkook cleanched the towel tightly.... whenever Taehyung touch him, he feels shivers " Why did you wake up so early?" Taehyung asked him...who stayed silent.

Taehyung pulled away a little and spined him around by his waist, who gasped " Why aren't you answering?" Taehyung asked him seriously... Jungkook blushed and lower his head, Taehyung smiled when he noticed his husband's shyness " Are you the same person, who litterly shut everyone's mouth yesterday with your braveness ?" Taehyung teased him who pouts.

" Don't tease me " He mumbled to him, who chuckled " Okay fine...And I know how much effect I have on you " Jungkook hit his chest " I'm leaving " Jungkook was about to leave but Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him back " You know bunny...I can't control myself around you " Taehyung whispered in raspy voice... Jungkook wide his eyes and pushed Taehyung back " Y-yah!" He blushed madly and ran out of the room.

Leaving Taehyung sulking behind " I'm dreaming of making love to him and he is not even letting me kiss him " Taehyung whined like a kid, whining for his favourite candy " control Taehyung....you have to wait till he is comfortable with you " Taehyung tried to calm him, but in spilt seconds start whining again " But I can't control it when my beautiful husband walk around me " But he whimpered when his back hit the the table.

Somewhere is Seoul " Hey John! Come on you have to drink it like a good boy " Chang wan said to John who cries " No! No! Anything but this " He said looking at the bitter gourd juice , Chang wan sighed and drink the one beside him in one go... shocking John...Chang wan smirked " See, it's that easy" Chang wan said to him....Who shook his head " No! It's not... You can but I can't " John almost yelled in panic.

Chang wan hit his head " Stop whining like a baby....you know Jungkook used to drink three bottles everyday but then that banana milk came in his life " Chang wan to John who grabbed the glass of bitter gourd juice and closed his eyes " God if I die, please kill this man instantly after me " Chang wan rolled his eyes....John drank the juice and chocked.

" This taste like poison!" John yelled patting his head, coughing...Chang wan looked at him confused " How do you know what posion tastes like?" John glared at him " Why I agreed on this at one place " John said and sighed lowering his head.

Kim Mansion

Taehyung came downstairs to eat breakfast with his family....but he frowns when he saw Jungkook staring at him with confused pout, while everyone staring at him too, seriously...He looks at Jungkook who just shrugged.... Taehyung cleared his throat and went to sit beside Jungkook....He looks at his brother who just looked away... everyone were acting so weird.

" What's happening?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, who shrugged " Don't know " Just as he said that Namjoon cleared his throats to get their attention... Jungkook and Taehyung turn around and looked at their father " Kookie, I know past few days were really hard for you...and also for you too Taehyung " Jungkook and Taehyung glance at each other confused.

" Jungkook we are proud of you, But you should have at least told us about Bogum....We are glad he is finally in prison the place he deserves " Namjoon paused for a moment " Everything is fine now... except Taehyung's aunt...we will take care of her " Namjoon said to them, who were now more confused.... Namjoon's words were making them confused.

" We all planed something for you two " Jin said to them with a smile while Kimhee and Soo Hyun smiled looking at both of them blinking their eyes, waiting for others to continue " Look Kook, everything is fine... Chaeyoung's parents are happy now, their daughter got justice because of you.... Jaegguk is save with his Grandmother and aunt " KimHee who was sitting beside him on the right side grabbed his hand softly.

" you and Taehyung should also relax now " Jungkook frowns.. while Taehyung smirked, but covered it with a cough... Jungkook glance and him " Here " Namjoon hand him an envelope with his dimple smile...Yoongi closed his eyes and rested his head in Soo Hyun's shoulder, who sighed at his sleepy behavior...Jin and KimHee winked at each other...while Taehyung was peeking at the envelope.

Jungkook opened the envelope and gasped when he read it while Taehyung smirked grew which Namjoon and Jin noticed rolling their eyes " Honeymoon trip? " Jungkook asked when lightly blushing.....KimHee chuckled at his cuteness " Yes Jungkookie...You both didn't went for Honeymoon and it's time " KimHee winked at him making him blush.

" Finally! What took you guys so long ?!" Taehyung Shamelessly said eating his toast but he flinched when Namjoon threw the fork at him " You know, we thought for our Kookie baby....not for you brat " Namjoon said to him, who pouts...but Namjoon gasped dramatically when Jin hit his back " Yah! Do you want to break the table " Jin scolded him.

Jungkook was lost looking at the to tickets his hands...He glance at Taehyung from the corner of his eyes and saw his beautiful smile while looking at his parents fight " It will be my first time....What If I won't make him feel good " ( I don't know okay ) Taehyung turn his head towards Jungkook and saw him already looking at him...He grabbed his hand under the table, intertwining their fingers.

Jimin's Pov

I can't believe I'm doing this....I was standing in front of a café..I was supposed to be with My Yoonji to accompany her at the hospital...but guess what, I am here to meet that Veronica, I have very bad feelings about this believe me....but I can't to anything....this is her favourite café...as the plan I have to impress her...all I have to do is wink at her...because I am so hot and attractive that she will instantly fall for me.

Look at I became because of my little brothers....I entered into the café, and strong smile of mint and chocolate hit my nose...I looked around and noticed a woman wearing a very big hat....wait why is that cap familiar....She turned around.....OH GOD NO! VERONICA PARK!  She saw me....What should I do... Veronica came to me " Hey Jimin!" Rip.

No one's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung were in room, Jungkook was packing their clothes while Taehyung staring at him with heart eyes " Hyung,why every time you watch me packing and not helping me?" Jungkook asked him with pouting.... Taehyung stood up and went to him....He grabbed Jungkook's shoulders and smashed his lips on Jungkook's...

Jungkook was taken back but he kissed back.... without breaking the kiss, Taehyung walked towards the bed and They both fall on the bed.... Taehyung cupped his face while Jungkook cleanched his shirt....after few seconds they pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily.

" I asked for helps, N-not kiss " Jungkook said between his heavy breaths.... Taehyung peck him " I indeed that...okay let me help you " Taehyung said nervously looking at Jungkook glaring at him " Thank you "  Jungkook said giving him his bunny while and they both packed their clothes while teasing each other from time to time.

______________________
Chapter 56

I seriously don't know what I wrote in today's chapter

Favourite part of the Chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰