Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Want to clear that Lisa is 5 minutes elder than Jungkook, so don't get confused please

No one's Pov

Lisa and Jungkook were sitting in the company's cafeteria talking about random things " Jungkook, Taehyung told me that Chang wan uncle adopted you, do you miss your real parents?" Lisa nervously asked him, wanting to know how actually he feels about his real parents... Jungkook sighed.

" I don't even know what I actually feel about them, hate? Dispoinment? Or sad " he paused for a moment, then speaks again " they left in front of the hospital, I don't even know what reason, maybe they had their reasons " Lisa tilt her head " maybe I don't even hate them, My Papa gave me so much love that I don't have place for hate in my heart " Jungkook finished and flashed his bunny smile.

Lisa smiled at him " You love your Papa that much ?" Jungkook nodded his head with a wide smile " Of course, he adopted me loved me like his own son, but I never thanked him, because he always forbade me to thank him....he never even said he loves me " Jungkook pouts and looked lower his head looking adorable.

Lisa chuckled at him " He loves you but never shows you " Lisa said to him, Jungkook perks up and nodded his head " Yes, you know his real sons along with his wife and daughter in law's came to bring him back, but he send them back saying he is ha...

Lisa chuckled at him " He loves you but never shows you " Lisa said to him, Jungkook perks up and nodded his head " Yes, you know his real sons along with his wife and daughter in law's came to bring him back, but he send them back saying he is happy with me and loves me " Jungkook said smiling widely " Lisa smiled looking at him, feeling happy that her little brother was happy.

" Okay Little Bunny, I have to get back to work, you get back to your husband before he freaks out " Lisa joked which made Jungkook laugh " I'm serious he is so  in love with you, You changed him so much " Lisa said and flash a wide smile at him, Jungkook blushed thinking about that, He changed Taehyung " But he still smokes tho " Jungkook sighed " I know " He mumbled and pouts.

Time Skip....

Jungkook entered into the office and saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch, Jungkook smiled looking at him, he was looking like a baby....But suddenly Jungkook's smile turned into an evil smirk... Jungkook slowly grabbed some markers from the table and tip toped towards Taehyung...He slowly went on top of Taehyung....he giggled looking at Taehyung.

he giggled looking at Taehyung