Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook eyes sparkles when he saw someone, I turn around and saw him....He is Mincho! Wow he is not that handsome, Jungkook's taste is really weird..Who am I even kidding...he is handsome, of course not more than me.

" Hyung " Jungkook stood up and waved at him with one hand, while holding Jaegguk with other...He smiled at Bun and hugged him, WHAT THE HELL, Right in front of my eyes!, Calm down Tae...he is just his friend " Hey Jungkookie " He smiled at him and I glared at him, how dare he JungKookied him...He turn towards me.

I put a fake smile, Don't want to act rude with him, in front of Bun " Hi " he said to me, I just waved at him " Hyung, he is Taehyung " Mincho guy nodded his head with a smile, Why is he smiling so much " Who Don't know The Kim Taehyung " Is he perhaps, insulting me? meet me after this and you're dead Marco Mincho.

Now Bun sat beside me and Mincho in front of us, He is smiling like a maniac " How are you Jungkookie? It's been a long time " Much better than you think, because he is going to marry this guy, who loves him, and nobody can love him the way I can " yes almost 4 years " He smiled at him, he looks so happy talking to him.

" So you needed my help? He asked us, Bun nodded his head " Hyung " Jungkook told him everything, About Go Ara, Chaeyoung and Bogum " I can't believe it " I looked at him, Mincho's eyes showed that he was hurt...of course, Bun once told me that He was also close with Chaeyoung.

" He is not a human, those who do this they are not humans " I agree with him, now I think he is not that bad, but still he is pervert " Will you help me hyung?" Jungkook asked him with tearly eyes...Mincho sniffs and nodded his head " of course, I can't Leave innocent boy...also I live alone with my sister so their won't be any problem " Bun smiled at him.

Jaegguk finally woke up, rubbing his eyes with his tiny fist, looking absolutely adorable " You're awake " Bun smiled at him... Jaegguk hesitated at first but give him a small smile " baby...Meet him, he is my friend " Jaegguk waved at him cutely...Mincho smiled at him, This Mincho his smile is getting annoying " you will go with him okay? " Suddenly Jaegguk start crying.

Jungkook panicked " what happened ?" Jaegguk sobbed " Bunny hates Gguk " I chuckled at Jaegguk... Jungkook shook his head " Of course not baby " he wipes his tears " I will come to meet you regularly, just go with uncle okay " Jaegguk pouts but nodded his head.

No one's Pov

After an hour They decided to go home, because it was already dark...Jungkook and Taehyung were standing in the living room, Heads down, looking at the floor...While eyes glancing at each from time to time " So you guys run away " They both gulped, Yoongi and Jimin were standing their enjoying looking at them getting scold by Jin.

" It's wedding shopping and the grooms were missing, I can't believe both of you " Jungkook looked up at his father for help, But Chang wan shrugged it off... Jungkook sighed...Jimin decided to save Jungkook " it's not Jungkook's fault " Taehyung stare at Jimin with hopeful eyes " Taehyung suddenly came out of no where and dragged Jungkook " John who was also standing behind them speaks up.

" Yes sir ! He also threading me to drive or he will kill me before you " John said and again looked down, Taehyung looked away disspointed " At least they saved my Bunny " he thought to himself... Jungkook felt pity on Taehyung " Jin! It's fine " KimHee came and stood beside him " Taehyung you punishment is that, you have to go to work tomorrow with Jungkook " KimHee said to him.

Taehyung looked up at KimHee with sparkling eyes, KimHee winked at him and went away.... Taehyung smiled widely, which Namjoon and Chang wan noticed, also smiling.