Chapter 4- Rainy Night

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Taehyung's Pov

I was in my office working on some paper when I heard a knock on the door " Come in " I said in professional voice...Mina my assistant entered into the room and stood in front of me " Mr Kim, your father is here...he said he wants to talk to you about something " Mina said...I sighed , he always do this...he send Mina first, he can enter without my permission.

" Let him in " I said in my cold tune, Mina bowed to me and went out of the room...after few minutes, Dad inside the room and sat in front of me " Do you need something dad? Tea or coffee?" I asked him...He shook his head " I don't want anything...just stop what you are doing and look at me " I sighed and put my paperwork away.

" Yes Mister Kim Namjoon?" He glared at me " I'm your father...be respectful " He said in a cold tune...why is he in such a cold mood today?" Umm....Yes dear Namjoon"I said, he sighed and looked at me...he cleared his throats " You will get married with my fri- " Before he could say something He was stopped by loud voice " What? I would marry a girl " Of course, I still want to know who is that sweet voice guy.

He sighed " Let me finish...his name is Jungkook " I sighed " The boy who saved your life? and the one you're always talking about "of course the one and only, He nodded his head " Don't interrupt me again...He is a doctor in *** Hospital " Wait what " this is a *** Hospital " I remember that Sweet voice guy said.

Maybe he is the boy- " are you even listening to me ? " I looked at Dad and sighed...I don't what to get married with someone I don't even saw....well I'm after someone's voice...so " Look dad, I won't marry any one...right now "I said and was about work again but he grabbed my hand tightly.

" Well who said you will marry him now...he will come here tomorrow, no actually you will go there tonight and tomorrow you will bring him here in Seoul and he will stay with us for 2 weeks and after that you will go there and live there for 1 week " Wait what did he just said " what about my work?" I said trying to get away from this all drama.

" I am here to take care of that...it's like you will go on a vacation for 1 month...it's all that so he can see that how people live in Seoul " He said and leaned back on his chair " but dad " Just as I was saying something he stopped me " At least meet him once...you won't regret my son...and you know what , he is your type " he said and chuckled.

I frowns my eye brows and looked at him " how are you so sure he is my type?" I asked him....because I really want to know " Well diffenitly not like your one night stands, the boy always helps everyone, even strangers...and about your type...he is pure and innocent not like Lisa " He was smiling when he was talking about that boy, but when he mentioned Lisa he made a disgust face.

Well I hate her too so not a problem " So?" He asked me with his cocky smile...I sighed " Fine...I will meet him " I said and again was about to grab my paper work " Marry him " fine fine " I said and start working on my paperwork...I felt that he stood up from seat and was about to go but I remember something.

" Wait!" I shouted making him flinch " wow calm down " he said while dramatically put his hand on his chest " Who call you Namjooine hyung in *** hospital ? " I asked him because I really want to know who is that sweet voice...he frowns his eyebrows " I only know three people..one is Yoonji...then Hoseok, Jungkook's friends and then Kook-" I again shouted , that him.

" Yes ! Who is that Kook?" He looked at me with weird expressions " Son, your out of your mind... remember after 2 hours , you have to go Busan " I sighed once and again and nodded my head....I don't want to get married, maybe I will behave with him rudely and he will say no to this marriage, Yeah! I am a genius.