Chapter 12- Paradise

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Jungkook Pov

I still can't believe Bogum is here in Seoul, and happily successful after all what he did, he ruined three lives...Now I have to punish him after what he did " He is a doctor, but he killed many lives " I mumbled to myself " Jungkook why aren't you coming for lunch ?" I Looked at Him uncle, I smiled towards him.

" I was just thinking about something " I said....he came towards me and sat beside me on the bed " is something bothering you?" He asked me softly, rubbing my back, I smiled a little and shook my head " No....just missing someone " I said, not wanting to worry him...he smiled a little " I thought maybe, because you refuse to go to Taehyung's company too " Yeah Because I wanted some time alone.

" Don't worry....I'm perfectly fine " He nodded with a smile " okay come downstairs " I nodded my head...he went out of the room....I signed and stood up from my bed...I went to bathroom to wash my face, because it's really fustrating me....Just as I wipe my face, I heard my phone ringing....I went to room and grabbed my phone from bed.

...........Papa Bunny calling 🐰.......

I smiled and pick up the call " hey papa , I missed you " Yes the first think I said was I missed him, too childish, what do you expect from me, I never got sperated from him ( sound too dramatic) ,I heard him chuckling on the other line, I want to hug him so badly.

" I missed you more baby bunny " I pout when I heard that Nick name " you are still calling me that.... anyways How are you Papa, did you take your medicines regular and ate your breakfast and what about lunch ?" I heard him laughing again " Hold on hold on....yeah I did, tell me about you " I smiled, even I can't see him but still I know he must be smiling.

We talked for 5 minutes, because he was in school and the students were shouting a lot...I went downstairs and saw Yoongi Hyung litterly sleeping on chair and I was a man sitting beside him, looking at his phone " Oh Jungkook you're here " The man stood up and smiled at me, where did his eyes disappeared?.

" Do I know you?" I asked him, wow I sounded rude, great Jungkook " Oh sorry " He apologized and came towards me " my name is Jimin , Park Jimin " He said and winked at me " Jungkook don't mind him, it's his nature to flirt with every person he meet " Grandma said who was sitting beside uncle Namjoon, who smiled and shook his head slightly.

I smiled toward him and shook hands with him, while eating me and Jimin hyung talked a lot, I came to know that he was about Busan too...Coool, and he is Taehyung and Yoongi hyung's best friend , and I know he is not fake like Bogum ,yes Bogum is Taehyung's best friend.

" John here is Taehyung's lunch " I looked at Grandma, I stood up " can I take his lunch to his company " I said , yes because I want to see his company and office...She smiled and nodded his head " I can join you Jungkook " Jimin hyung said " sure Hyung " I said and smiled....we drog Yoongi Hyung toward the car.

" Yaa why do I have to go with you guys?" Yoongi Hyung asked whining....John , Jimin hyung and me chuckled at him " Because we are going " I said, he sighed and laid his head on my shoulder " Don't move or this will be your last day " He mumbled, Jimin hyung was sitting on the passenger seat, while me and Yoongi Hyung on the back.

After 12 minutes we reached his company, not really far " We are here " John said...I smiled at him and woke Yoongi Hyung up " Hyung we are here " He opened his eyes and glared at me " Didn't I told-" before he finished his sentence I stopped him " you love me too much to kill me " I said, Jimin hyung laughing " Unfortunately yes " he said and we got out of car.