Chapter 58 - Another Mincho

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook dragged Taehyung towards their car and sat on the backseat " Are  you okay?" Taehyung asked him, warpped his arm around his waist... Jungkook took a deep breath " Okay? I am Amazing!" Jungkook shouted making Taehyung flinch... Taehyung chuckled and squeezed his cheeks between his hands.

" My cute little husband, I'm proud of you " Taehyung said to him smiling who blushed clenching his sweater... Taehyung peck his pouty lips " Come on, we have to leave for our honeymoon " Taehyung winked at him teasingly while Jungkook hit his chest with his small hands.... Taehyung chuckled and went towards the driving seat while Jungkook on the passenger.

On the other hand Chang wan, who was feeling so blessed to have Jungkook as his son, was crying but clenched his fist in anger when he heard what Jungkook's so called real parents said about him " I will kill that Jungkook! What do he think he is! How can he talk to his father like that!" Mr Lee said angrily.

Chang wan looked at John, who was waiting for him, standing out of the restaurant, Chang wan stood up and went to them, slamming his hands on the table making them flinch " How dare you talk about my son like that!" He yelled at them, Now everyone was looking at them..." Who are you?" They asked him annoyed...Chang wan huffed and grabbed Lee's collar.

" What the hell!" Both Mr and Mrs Lee tried to get away from his grip " You will kill my son huh?! I will kill you before that " Chang wan punched him, while Mrs Lee scremed...John who saw everyone came running to him " What are you doing! Leave him!" John tried to stop him, but Chang wan was really Angry.

" papa!" John shouted, yes! He starts to call Papa, because Chang wan is just like his father...he pulled Chang wan backed,and in a flash Mr and Mrs Lee ran away " Clam down! " John tried to stop him who was cursing loudly " I will kill those monsters " Chang wan yelled...From far at the corner of the restaurant,a woman staring at Chang wan with dreamy eyes.

Taehyung's POV

" Take care of him Tae " Dad hugged me while Bunny was talking to Jin Appa and Grandma " I will, don't worry " I pulled away from the hug and smiled at Dad " where is Papa?" bun asked Dad, who glance at me and then back at Jungkook when I shook my head " Him and John went to bring some important things " Bun pouts and nodded his head, why is he so cute!!.

" Come on Bun " I said to him and stretch out my hand for him...He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the car, we both got inside the car, seating on the back seat while Yoongi Hyung on the driving seat and Hobi Hyung on the passenger seat " Okay let's go " I said to Yoongi Hyung, who rolled his eyes " I'm not your servant.... I don't take your orders "He said to me.

I huffed, seriously... nobody respects me " Okay okay,please starts the car " I said to him " Much better " He said to me and drives the car...Kookie waved at everyone with tearly eyes, Aishh! This boy...we have going for honeymoon not for some war " I will miss them " He mumbled and pouts looking at his lap...I chuckled and softly hold his hands in mine.

" we will be back after one week Bun, don't be sad " I give him a smile...He nodded his head and rested his head on my shoulder...Him and me 1 week alone " Hey Taehyung, Why are you smiling like an Idiot " I came out of my thoughts and looked at Yoongi Hyung, does he have 4 eyes? " Can't I smile now?" I whined.

" Will we don't mind if you smile like normal people " He said, I cleanched my fist not lash on him....I heard that cute giggle....I turn my head and saw my baby bun giggling covering his mouth with his small hands...I broke into a smile too...why he have to be so cute...after some time, Yoongi Hyung stopped the car at the airport.