Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss

Ignore my mistakes plz...

( There is a note plz do read it )

No one's POV

It was 5 am when Jungkook woke up in the morning, it was still really early, everyone were still asleep....He was feeling thirsty, but there was no water on the nightstand, he stood up from the bed and got out of the room...just as he was about to go downstairs he bumped into Soo Hyun " I'm sorry " Jungkook mumbled to Soo Hyun.

Who was looking at him without blinking his eyes " I'm really sorry " Jungkook once again apologized and bow a little " I-It's fine " Soo Hyun said confused, Because he don't know why A boy is in his house at this time " who are you ? " Soo Hyun asked Jungkook, who finally looked up " oh sorry " Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

" My name is Jeon Jungkook-" Jungkook was about to introduce himself more but Soo Hyun stopped him " Oh Namjoon uncle's best friend's son ?" Soo Hyun said, most likely asked...Jungkook nodded his head smiling " Nice to meet you Jungkook, my name is Soo Hyun " Jungkook smile and shake hands with Soo Hyun.

For next One hour Soo Hyun and Jungkook talked a lot, Then Jungkook saw Taehyung and Yoongi's Grandma " she looks scary " Jungkook thought to himself and gulped " Come let me introduce you to Grandma, she wanted to meet you " Jungkook frowns " wanted to meet ......me? WHY!" Jungkook mentally panicked.

They went to garden toward Grandma ( I need a name for her ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)) Soo Hyun and Jungkook stood behind her " Granny " She smiled hearing Soo hyun's voice and turn around ...but he frowns when he saw unfamiliar man smiling nervously " Who is he ?" She asked with a small smile " Guess " Soo Hyun said with a smile.

" Your boyfriend?" She said with a confused smile, Soo Hyun blushed buy Jungkook just blink his eyes " No no " Soo Hyun shook his head " He is Chang wan uncle's son " Grandma smiled widely and attacked Jungkook with a tight hug, Jungkook looked at Soo Hyun who was shocked too " I really wanted to meet you...you're so cute " She pulled away from the hug and squeeze his cheeks.

" I have to go and take a shower, you guys carry on " Soo Hyun said and went away....Jungkook smiled a little looking at Grandma.

Jungkook POV

She don't look like how Namjoon uncle told me, She looks.....sweet " Why are you here Jungkook?" She asked me with a little smile, I called tell her about my and Taehyung's marriage yet, Namjoon uncle told me not to tell anyone, yet " Just wanted to have a little Seoul tour " I lied to her, She nodded her head " We will take latter my son, go and get ready...it's almost 7 am....I nodded my head.

I came back to my room, wow for the frost time in my life I Lied... I LIED , Just for that Kim Taehyung, I sigh and went to take a shower....After taking a shower I got ready and went downstairs, where I saw Him uncle and Yoongi hyung....Yoongi hyung noticed me and smiled " Kookie!" He stood up and came to hug me....I met him last year, He came with Namjoon uncle to celebrate my birthday.

And the spicy thing is.....You will know ;) " You're here " I smiled and nodded my head " Good...You will.stay here with us then" I giggled And looked at Jin uncle , who was already looking at me with a pleasant smile " Bart, you're here " He said teasingly, I playfully rolled my eyes...We looked at each other for few seconds and start laughing.

I went to him and hugged him " meeting your lost son Jin?" Namjoon uncle said showing his dimples , Jin scoffed " Shut up!" This is how we spent our next 15 minutes, everyone were sitting in the dining table " Where is Taehyung?" I asked Uncle Jim, who sighed " He won't wake up before 9 am " Jin uncle said, I looked at Grandma, it looked like she was annoyed.