Chapter 6 - Thief

Ignore my mistakes....

( Am I late?)

No one's POV

Jungkook was walking toward Soobin's house, he wanted to check on him and his father before returning to his home...But the thing was....Kim Taehyung was following him...why? Because he wanted to know where his soon to be husband was going " Jungkook! Can you please help me ?" A woman shouted, who was standing in her balcony.

" Coming !" Jungkook shouted back and went inside the house...Taehyung saw Jungkook in the balcony, he stood up.on the stool...he just notice that the woman was pregnant " so he is helping someone again " Taehyung thought to himself and smile...Jungkook decorated the lights....then he got off the stool and put a table of the corner of the face.

And flower vase on it...after 20 minuted Jungkook came out of the house and start walking towards Soobin house with a sweet smile on his face....and of course Taehyung behind him " he isn't like m- well he is already engaged...but Jungkook is a little bit like my type....so I can marry him " Taehyung thought to himself...feeling hurt that his doctor kook is already engaged.

He saw that Jungkook entered into a house...Taehyung went toward the house and peak through the window " how are you now Uncle ?" Jungkook asked him while checking his blood pressure...the middle aged man smiled weakly " better than yesterday " Jungkook smiled " good...your blood pressure is normal " He said happily.

" Soobin's fever is now better and also I informed Hoseok and Yoonji noona...they will check on you guys after me...you know I'm leaving today " Jungkook said while putting the medicines on the table " and also...these are you medicines...I rest wrote when you have to take them on the packet...so don't forget " Where Taehyung was standing, he could clearly hear their conversation.

" I will...no this whole village will miss you, why are you leaving us?" He asked Jungkook, Taehyung heard Jungkook sighing " You know I also don't want to leave this place....but I have to....no sleep " Jungkook order him...The man laid on the bed " I'm just thinking that...no one is gonna help us around here..." The man paused for a little....he sign Jungkook to come and sit beside him.

" I still remember...when you came with Chang wan...you were like a lost pupp-...no bunny " Jungkook giggled " I now why you wanted to be a doctor " Taehyung moved closer to hear more better " why?" Jungkook asked with a little smile....The man smiled and looked at him with adoration.

" We all still remember, when you first came into this village...you were 10 years old...hold Chang wan's hand tightly...scared and shy at the same time " Jungkook giggled " you spend you 10 years in a hospital before Chang wan found you...you have attachment with hospital.... don't you?" the man asked with a slight smile " wait...Chang wan Uncle is not Jungkook's real dad?" Taehyung thought to himself.

Jungkook sighed softly " Yes! I spend 10  years in the hospital.....I got inspirational from the doctors... especially Chang wook hyung " Jungkook said, the man laughed " your first crush?" He asked...Jungkook blushed feeling shy and Taehyung feeling jealous " Y-yes....him , I still remember he told me many stories....but he was not just my crush...but also a very good doctor" Jungkook paused for a little and looked at the man.