Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" I want to see Tae " Jungkook said looking at Yoongi with his innocent bambi eyes " Sleep, he is okay you saved him Little Prince...Sleep " Yoongi ruffles his hair " I want to see him " Jungkook said and tried to get up but Yoongi softly pushed him on the bed " Sleep, I know you're tired " Yoongi said to him.

Jungkook sighed and laid on the bed, Yoongi covered him with blanket and turn off the lights, He took a last glance and Jungkook and went out, not forgetting to close the door.... Jungkook opened his eyes and wipes his tears, He saved Taehyung but something was still scarring him...

On the other hand Taehyung was looking all around for Taehyung, worried " Hey Tae! Why are you running all around the place ?" Namjoon asked him, already knew why, Taehyung turn to face him " Where is Jungkook? I looked for him everywhere...Where is he?" Taehyung asked, worriedness( this that ven a word )visible on his face.

Namjoon smiled at him " He went home with Yoongi, He was tired so I send him home " Namjoon softly said to Taehyung, who sighed I'm relief " Thank God I was scared " Taehyung said and looks at Namjoon " Stop staring at Papa like that " Taehyung said glaring to Namjoon who was staring at Jin, who was behind Taehyung, talking with Yoonji and Lisa.

" What do you mean my that boy saved him again!" The woman slammed her hands on the table and stood up glaring at the man " Mam, the one who went to kill Taehyung is still not back and the once who went with him told us the his husband saved him again " The woman glared at him.

" Then Kill him first, I want this Thorn out of my way " The woman said to him, The man bowed and went away " This boy saved Taehyung, now let's see if someone can save him " She said and sad back down smirking.

Kim Mansion...

Everyone came back from The anniversary party and Already went to sleep, but not exactly... Taehyung was walking back his and Jungkook's shared room, when he bumped with Yeonjun, who was looking really sad " Yeonjun...What happened to you?" Yeonjun shook his head slowly and went away, walking like a Zombie and mumbled Soobin didn't kissed him.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head " Aish! " He made his way inside the room and saw Jungkook sleeping, peacefully looking like an angel " I wanted to talk to him " Taehyung pouts And caresses his nap....But he fowns when he saw Jungkook's hand warpped Elastic bandages he went little closer to see clearly.

He gasped, He was about to grab Jungkook's hand but Jungkook shifted on the other side, in sleep... Taehyung stare at Jungkook's back for few seconds but stood up and immediately went out of the room walking towards NamJin's room but he heard Namjoon's voice from the Library room " Dad, you mean Taehyung's own aunt is trying to kill him?!" Yoongi whispered yelled.

Taehyung hid behind the pillar " Yes, And Jungkook know that, He saved Taehyung...Twice " Taehyung cleanched his fist  " Don't you think we should tell Taehyung everything?" Yoongi said to Namjoon, worried.

Namjoon sighed " I don't want to hurt him by telling him about the truth.....I can't believe The man almost stabbed Taehyung, but Jungkook grabbed the knife on time " Namjoon said, leaning back of the chair " That mean's because of me My Bun is hurt " Taehyung thought to himself, bitting his lower lip " But Jungkook is heart " Yoongi yelled at Namjoon who signed him to stay silent.

" yes! That's why I'm more worried... Jungkook is also my son, I will go to police station tommorow and talk to my friend " Namjoon finished.. Taehyung start walking towards the room slowly.

Taehyung's POV

I was promised myself to take care of Bun and save him from this cruel world, I can't believe all of the time, he was the one saving me....My Jungkook went through a lot...his own parents abtoned him, Living all alone in a hospital for ten years, he lost his dear loves and almost got raped....he got hurt because of me too.