Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Taehyung stare at Jungkook who was feeding him, really slowly " What exactly are you thinking Kookie?" Jungkook was too lost his thoughts he just hummed him who, Taehyung sighed and chuckled " You're not even listening to me " Jungkook hummed again, Taehyung rolled his eyes...He stare at Jungkook pouting while thinking " kill but not my husband!" Jungkook snapped out his thoughts.

" No " Jungkook turn around and saw no one, He heard Taehyung's laugh.... Jungkook turn around and glare at Taehyung " Now I will kill you with my own hands " Jungkook said and hit him head softly, who whined " Ahh! Your hands are little but stronge " Taehyung pouts...They stopped when they heard a knock on the door " Yes" Jungkook.

Minho peeked through the door and smiled at them " Hyung, why are you standing there, come in " Jungkook said giving him his bunny smile...not noticing sulking Taehyung beside him " How are you Taehyung ?" Minho asked him, getting inside the room " Good, what happened to you? You look....weak " Taehyung's asked him, he noticed how Minho was looking so weak.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung " Because he gave you two bottles of blood...That's why he is passing out all of a sudden and looking so weak " Jungkook said and chuckled...Taehyung looked at him surprised " Thanks  Mincho " Taehyung said to him, who sighed...while Jungkook shook his head " No really, Thank you...There is feeling inside..now coming but really there is " Taehyung said to him getting emotional.

Jungkook smiled at his dumb husband " okay okay, I get it " Minho said to him... Taehyung nodded at him " Still, you will be always Mincho for me " Minho rolled his eyes, while Jungkook facepalms " Anyways, I was here to inform, Jungkookie, Remember about the hearing after two days...Be prepared, I talked to the lawyer and also Jaegguk, so no need to worry " Jungkook smiled at him and nodded.

" Thank you hyung " Jungkook said and hugged him... Taehyung almost scremed but controlled himself...Jungkook pulled away from the hug " You helped a lot, Now I just hope thay we win the case  " Don't worry, it will " Minho smiled at him....he turn toward Taehyung " and it's Minho " Minho said and walked away... leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone.

On the other hand KimHee was sitting with Namjoon and Chang wan " We need a plan for that Luci " Namjoon sighed " Lucky " Namjoon corrected her " You really care about that witch " Chang wan just drink his tea, thinking deeply " I don't care about her, I just corrected you " Namjoon said " Well don't teach your brother mate " KimHee said to him.

( KimHee)

Namjoon rolled his eyes " How about we distract her by making her fall for some man?" Chang wan said out of nowhere " That witch can never love something, I know her for a long time " KimHee said and huffed...Namjoon looked at Chang wan " Than how about someone gain her trust then whenever she try to do something, that someone can inform us?" Chang wan said again.