Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Yoonji's Pov

I was out with Jennie, She wanted to go for shopping for her first date with Lisa....I never wanted to come with her, but she dragged me " Let's just go and grab something for drink " I nodded my head...It's quite cold today...We both entered to the café...Wow it smell so good in here, But I still miss Busan tho " Yoonji, I will order something you go and sit there " I nodded my head and went to sit beside the window.

" Missed you Jimin " I heard someone's voice behind me,wait is that my boyfriend's name? But there are millions of Jimin in Korea...Grow up Yoonji " I missed you too Veronica " I wide my eyes...Okay There are millions of Jimin's but not that same unique voice " How weird, We met after many years...yet nothing changed " wait before ashaming anything, I have to make sure if it's really my Jiminie.

I grabbed my phone and turn on the front camera...I moved it a little up....I can't believe it...My boyfriend with the woman he said he hate the most " Yoonji here " Jennie came to me and hand me my coffee " Yoonji?" I heard Jimin's voice...I stood up and looked at him with a fake smile " Enjoy your date " I mouthed to him who wide his eye, shaking his head violently.

" Come on Jennie " I grabbed her hand, who was confused and starts walking towards the exist...I trusted him with me heart and he broke it, I shouldn't have trusted him...I closed my eyes for a second...But I shouldn't ashame anything, let's just ask him first why he lied to me saying, he was busy with some important work.

No one's Pov

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung, who was fast asleep on the bed " I can't believe he said he will help me and then fall asleep " He sighed and went towards the walk in closet to change his clothes...After changing his clothes,he came back and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed with half open eyes and a pout on his lips... Jungkook smiled and went to lay beside him.

" What happened to you hyung?" Jungkook asked him, who looked up at him with sleepy eyes " I can't sleep without you " Taehyung mumbled and grabbed his arm pulling him on the bed, who gasped " Hyung!" He whined when Taehyung hugged him tightly " Sleep, We have to go tommorow for our honeymoon " at the mention of honeymoon.

Jungkook blushed and hide his head on Taehyung's chest "I know! No need to remind me every second " He mumbled...But he frowns when he didn't got any answer from Taehyung...He looked up and saw Taehyung already fall asleep... Jungkook giggled and kissed Taehyung's jaw " Good night Hyung, I love you " He said and fall asleep instantly in his husband's hold.

Next morning, Jungkook woke up first and peck Taehyung on his lips,He sat up on the bed and saw looked at the clock...6 in the morning....He decided to get ready for the day...He covered Taehyung with blankets and stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower....after 30 minutes he was done taking the shower, He took a little longer than usual....He facepalms himself when he noticed that he forgot to bring his clothes with him.

He warp the towel around his waist and slightly opened the door to look outside...He sighed he relief when he saw no one " Maybe Tae went for jogging " Jungkook mumbled and finally came out of the bathroom.. He was walking towards the closest but scremed when someone spin him around... Jungkook wide his eyes when he saw Taehyung looking at him  with his hazley eyes... Jungkook blushed and tried to cover his chest with his arms.

" H-hyu-mhm-" Jungkook closed his eyes tightly when Taehyung smashed his lips, kissing him deeply...But Taehyung didn't closed his eyes... Jungkook's fingers tugged into Taehyung's hair...The miss became rough.... Jungkook opened his mouth a little when Taehyung moved his cold hands on his back... Taehyung finally closed his eyes and slid his tongue into his mouth, their tongues clashed.