Chapter 16- Back to Busan

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

Jungkook sat beside his father " What did they said Papa?" Jungkook asked his father...Chang wan sighed " They wanted you to be with them....you know " Jungkook nodded his head " I know....they called me their son, I will meet them " Jungkook said " Un-" Taehyung entered into the room but stopped when he saw Jungkook.

" Oh you are also here " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Of course " Taehyung mentally chuckled when he saw Jungkook's cute annoyed face " something important Tae?" Chang wan asked his future son in law " Oh yes...here " Taehyung gave him some clothes.

" Wear this when you will go to sleep " Chang wan smiled and thanked him " Mister Kim Taehyung....sleep early, we will go to Busan in the morning " Taehyung sighed " I hate mornings " He mumbled to himself and nodded his head...He looked at Jungkook....if he is Doctor Kook....then best of Luck Taehyung , Taehyung thought to himself.

He turn around and was about to go but stopped hearing Jungkook's sentence " I miss Minho and Chaeyoung " He said And sighed....Taehyung scoffed " Bet, I'm more handsome then and that Mincho guy " Taehyung thought to himself and came back to his room.

Next day....

" You guys will be back before my birthday right ?" Namjoon asked both Jungkook and Taehyung, they are sitting on the dining table....eating their breakfast " Yes " they both said at the same time....and also turn their head towards each other " Stop copying me " Taehyung whispered to him, Jungkook scoffed.

" And I thought they are now friends" Jin thought to himself  " Good... remember only 5 days....I won't celebrate my birthday without my lovely son " Taehyung smiled " You love me this much " Namjoon stare that him " no....I meant Jungkook " Yoongi and Jin brusted into laughter, while Taehyung sat their with angry pout.

" Can't believe you're my father " He mumbled....Namjoon smirked " I'm you're father....in everything " Taehyung sighed and continue with his food...Jungkook looked at and saw Namjoon winked at him, Jungkook smiled and secretly give him a thumbs up " at lease he is showing his emotions now " Jungkook thought to himself.

After breakfast, Jungkook went to get ready for Busan....He looked at himself in the mirror " I look like a potato " He mumbled to himself and pouts....KimHee saw this and smiled " A cute and slim potato " She said.....Jungkook looked at Her and smiled " Ahh you starlted me " He said.

KimHee smiled " Thank you " she said...Jungkook frowns " Why ?" He asked....KimHee grabbed his hand " For showing me how wrong I was....Taehyung is a very sweet boy " She said, Smiling truly " I'm glad you're marrying him " She said...Jungkook shook his head " it doesn't matter " They talked for next few minutes...then John came to take Jungkook's bags.

Jungkook met everyone and was about to go when he heard Soo Hyun's voice " Good bye " Jungkook said smiling....Soo Hyun smiled back " My future husband is leaving " Jungkook giggled, that's a joke between them....which Taehyung didn't knew " your husband....wow " He thought to himself, annoyed and took out his phone.

" Sorry Mr.Kim...I'm already engaged, you will find someone else, better then me " Jungkook jokingly said , KimHee and Jin smiled at them " but there is no one better then you Jungkook " Soo Hyun thought to himself " Okay we're getting late " Chang wan said....Jungkook waved at Soo Hyun and went towards the car

Jungkook saw Taehyung using his phone...he sighed " Don't use your phone too much " He said and sat on the back seat beside him,... because Chang wan was sitting on the front and Yoongi on the right....John start the car " Why ?" John sighed "here we go again " He thought to himself " It's not good for your eyes " Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" And that rolling will make your eyes out " Taehyung glared at him, Jungkook looked at him innocently " what ?" He asked pouting " this cute face won't work on me, Doctor Jungkook " Taehyung said....John who was driving car sighed...while Yoongi and Chang wan staring at them.

" Is Taehyung flirting while fighting?" Yoongi thought to himself " What ? It's for your own good....nothing will effect me " Jungkook said now glaring at him..." what-" Taehyung stare at him....he sighed " Fine " he said and put his phone away " anyways It was Lisa....she was distrubing me a lot " Taehyung thought to himself.

Suddenly Yoongi's phone start ringing " oh Jimin is calling " Jungkook smiled...Yoongi picked up the call " HOW DARE YOU! " They flinched when they heard his voice " What the-

" YOU LEFT ME ALONE HERE! I'M COMING BEHIND YOU !" Jimin screamed in the call, Yoongi sighed " in the evening you have something important....you remember?" Yoongi said to him....Chang wan shook his head chuckling " kids " He mumbled " THEN I WILL TOMMOROW! BUT I WILL DIGFINETLY COME " .

" Of course Jimin hyung....we will wait for you " Jungkook smiled, even Jimin was not able to see him " Oh Jungkook baby...You're the only one who loves me " Jimin said, Taehyung scoffed " baby " He angrily mumbled to himself , Jungkook giggled to himself " Best of luck for your concert hyung " Jungkook wished him.

" Why is he so nice to others and mean to me ?" Taehyung asked himself " Thanks Jungkookie " Jimin thanked him and hangs up the call...." I can't wait to meet Hoseok again " Yoongi excitedly said which only Jungkook heard and smiled " Don't scare him" He teasingly said.

All the way Taehyung and Jungkook were teasing each other, and Chang wan smiling thinking that he made the right decision....John was also happy when he saw The old bubbly Taehyung, he also liked the younger a lot and he was glad Jungkook is going to be Taehyung's husband.

Jungkook eyes got heavy and he fall asleep on Taehyung's shoulder....Taehyung looked at him, he sighed but there was a little smile on his face.... Jungkook moved his head of his shoulder and hold Taehyung's arms tightly...Taehyung smiled and Pats his head....he got starlted when He saw Yoongi looking at him with a smirk.

Taehyung scoffed and looked out side the window, it was raining again " yes raining " He sighed " You hate rain so much Taehyung " Yoongi said....Taehyung broke into a smile, remembering about that rainy right, when he saw "Doctor Kook"  and  "Kookie hyung " , He leaned back on his seat, trying not to wake the younger.

" I don't hate rain any more....I love it " Yoongi looked at him surprised " Wow , I'm surprised after Sarah...you start hating rain and all of the colorful things, that's weird " Taehyung sighed on the mention of " Sarah" name.

" I don't care about her anymore hyung....I don't care " He mumbled which Yoongi heard.

After some time

John parked the car in front of Jungkook's house....Hoseok and Yoonji knew that Jungkook was coming back... unfortunately Hoseok fall asleep, Yoonji woke him " they are here " Hoseok immediately stood up...Jungkook got out of the car and went towards his friends.

They shared a group hug....Yoongi smiled and them " my Hobi " He mumbled...Taehyung looked at surprised " We missed you " They both said at the same time....because it was mid night, there was no one in the place except them " I missed you too " Jungkook said and chuckled.

He turn toward his father " Papa, I will be back after sometime " Jungkook said to him....Chang wan frowns " Eat something first Jungkookie " Jungkook shook his head " It's f-" " It's late too " Suddenly Taehyung said worried....Jungkook smiled slightly " I will be back, just wait for me " He said " I want to tell you something.... about Bogum "

_____________________
Chapter 16

Favourite part of the chapter?

Who wants to know about Bogum's past with Jungkook?

Read my new story " The idiots " please :)

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰