Chapter 52- I love you hyung

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

It's been three days since the accident, Jungkook never left The elders side, He refused to eat too...He just wanted Taehyung to wake up already, He was missing his smile, His laugh, His eyes, his dumb talks and him....He was sitting beside him, on the bed holding his head, softly caressing it softly " Please Hyung, I miss you " Jungkook lower his head.

" Jungkook, eat something " Jungkook shook his head, Chang wan sighed and sat on the chair " You haven't eaten anything since two three days Jungkook" Jungkook bite his lower lip " I'm not hungry " Chang wan glared at him " I will through you out of the window Jungkook, I will bring something for you, and you will eat " Jungkook shook his head " I want to talk, Please " Chang wan rolled his eyes.

" but you will eat after, okay?" Jungkook smiled slightly and nodded his head " Okay, what do you want to talk?" Jungkook finally looked up " This time, I saw Taehyung...not you Papa " Chang wan frowns " Saw? What do you mean ?" Jungkook glance at Taehyung " When I closed my eyes, Tae's smiling face came in front of my eyes, Not yours " Chang wan chuckled at him.

" That's because now he is the one you love the most " Chang wan smiled at him, Jungkook smiled slightly " Are you angry at me?" Jungkook asked him, who shook his head " why would I be? I'm happy " Chang wan chuckled " okay I will go and bring something for you to eat " Chang wan said, Jungkook tried to stop him but Chang wan stopped him by giving him a dead glare.

When Chang wan left, Jungkook leaned a little and kissed Taehyung's head " I really miss your, please wake up Hyung " Jungkook said to him, still caressing his hand...He wide his eyes when Taehyung moved his fingers... Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung blinking his eyes, adjusting the light " Hyung " Jungkook smiled widely... Taehyung tried to sat up, Jungkook helped him.

Taehyung whimpers and coughed, Jungkook instantly grabbed the glass of water from the side table...He made Taehyung drink the water, Everyone were home, Which Jungkook forced them to leave... except Soo Hyun, who was in his cabin " Are you feeling okay?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook and nodded his head slightly.... Jungkook hugged Taehyung not too tightly... Jungkook sighed in relief.

Jungkook moved back, but frowns when he saw Taehyung looking at him weirdly " What happened Hyung?" Jungkook asked him with tearly eyes " Who are you?" Taehyung asked him cold tone, Jungkook looked at him scared " W-What?" Jungkook said in a shaking tone " I asked you who are you ?" Jungkook's felt his throat hurting, did Taehyung lost his memory.

Taehyung stare at him frowning " I-I'm your husband...H-hyung " Taehyung frowns more... Jungkook lower his head sobbing, he leaned towards Taehyung and hugged him, who was taken back, because this time Jungkook hugged him tightly " H-hyung, please remember you me...I'm your husband...I-I love you hyung " Jungkook said nuzzling his head in Taehyung's chest.

" I knew it " Taehyung said and chuckled.... Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked up, He saw Taehyung smiling at him.

 Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked up, He saw Taehyung smiling at him