Chapter 15- Yeonjun

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's POV

It's been 1 week since Jungkook is in the Kim's mansion, Yoongi and Jungkook found many things about Bogum, there was nothing good found about him....Him and Yoongi got an address, which was 6 hours away from Seoul....The address of Bogum's wife's mother.

On the other Taehyung bearly went to clubs at night....Jungkook was always strict around, When he was away from Jungkook....he don't know why but he missed the younger " Hey Taehyung " Taehyung sighed when he saw Bogum...Because Jungkook told him to stay away from Bogum.

" Dude, where are you busy from past few days?" Bogum asked him and sat in front of him straight...Taehyung took a glance at him and again turn toward his laptop " Busy in word " He simply replied, Bogum frowns " He never liked working in his office " Bogum thought to himself confused.

" Are you serious dude?" Bogum said, his brows frown " Of course " Taehyung replied back...Bogum sighed " okay how about a little break....want some cigarette ?" Bogum asked smirking....but his smirk disappeared when Taehyung said no " No I don't want to " Taehyung said.

" come on, nothing will happen" Bogum said again....Taehyung looked at he cigarette in Bogum's hand...." Maybe I-" He grabbed the cigarette and start smoking....which made Bogum smirk " How it feels huh?" Bogum asked him " Great " Taehyung mumbled to himself and closed his eyes.

Bogum took out his phone and secretly took his pictures " Let's see what will media say about the youngest CEO smoking during his Working hours " Bogum thought to himself smirking....Jungkook saw everything and he clenched his fist angrily...He opened the door with a tung, which made both Taehyung and Bogum flinch.

" What's happening here?" Jungkook asked Taehyung " Baby boy is here " Bogum thought to himself...Yoongi also entered into his office, he glared when he saw Bogum " J-jungkook " Taehyung stare at him, Because he promised to younger, that he won't touch cigarettes.

Jungkook glared at him and snached the cigarette away from Taehyung " Jun-" Yoongi saw that Jungkook's finger burned a little " I will see you later " Bogum said and stood up from chair....Jungkook stare at Taehyung and went behind Bogum.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist, Bogum turn around and smirk and him " Wow easy baby boy " Just Bogum said that, Jungkook twisted his wrist making him whimper " Give me your phone " Jungkook said with no emotion on his face and voice....Bogum hide his phone behind his back.

Jungkook snach the phone from him...He yanked away his hand and scroll through his phone, He glares at Bogum when he saw Taehyung's pictures....He deletes all on the photos and threw his on phone on the ground " What the f-" Bogum angrily grabbed Jungkook's arm " are-" Before Bogum could say something Yoongi came and pushed him away from Jungkook.

" Stay away from my Brother " Yoongi angrily said to him....Bogum looked at him shocked " Wow " He chuckled....Jungkook wanted to bury him but he controlled himself " Leave !" Yoongi shouted.... Everyone were looking at them shocked...Mina came running towards them.

" Mina... don't let him inside this company ever again " Yoongi said to Mina " understood?" Mina nodded his head, Bogum glared at them and went away " I won't Leave you baby boy...I waited for you 4 years " Bogum mumbled to himself " are you okay Jungkook?" Yoongi asked him, who nodded his head.

Jungkook and Yoongi went inside Taehyung office and saw him standing there " Jung-" Taehyung was about to apologized but Jungkook stopped him " It's fine ...I know he forced you, and it's common when you're smoke addicted " Taehyung sighed....Yoongi looked at them " You won't meet Bogum again Taehyung " Yoongi said in dead serious tune.