Chapter 27- I won't hurt you

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Weird and annoying author is here ☺️

No one's POV

" Meanie " Jungkook mumbled looking at the lake pouting, They were sitting before the lake " The water is really cold Bun " Taehyung said to him, holding him back from getting in the lake, Jungkook hit his chest with tiny fist pouting angrily " I want to swimmmmmm " Taehyung chuckled " Stop Bun, you will catch a cold " He said worried.

Jungkook shook his head " nooo " Without thinking Taehyung peck him on his lips, Jungkook wide his eyes and slapped his chest " Bad Tiger " Taehyung chuckled, suddenly Jungkook's face become sad which confused Taehyung " I will kill that gum with a gun " He said and snifs...Taehyung frowns " who Gum?" he said him confused.

" Boooooo bubble gum " Taehyung chuckled and moved for close towards him " Hyungie " Taehyung smiled when Jungkook's called him that " Yes Bun " He said looking at him, with loving eyes " why, everyone whom I love leave me " Taehyung frowns " First my parents..., Rocky ( the bunny he had in the hospital ) , then Go Ara Nona... Chaeyoung " Taehyung just listened to him silently.

" Now you will also leave me " Taehyung frowns " for that Sarah " Taehyung smiled " But I won't let you go away from me....I will tie you with this handcuff " He said while trying to tie Taehyung's hand with imaginary handcuffs " Handcuffs " Taehyung asked with beautiful smile, thinking how cute Jungkook was acting.

" Yes, I will tie you tightly that you won't be able to free yourself from it " Jungkook was about to but Taehyung again save him by warping his arms around his waist, their face were only inches apart " I want to kiss him...but he is drank " Taehyung thought to himself " I'm no more Fragile...I'm really strong, I will kill that gum and at the same time won't let you run from me " He said to Taehyung with pouty lips.

Taehyung caresse his cheeks while one arm holding him tightly from falling, Jungkook's body bended a little back " I know...you're the strongest person I ever , you're so strong and brave....and at the same time so pure and innocent " Jungkook giggled " cheesy tiger " He giggled again.

" But still I will tie you with me tightly " Taehyung shook his head " no need to apprehending me....I'm already locked up with you " He said admiring his Bun, Jungkook frown while pouting looking too cute " How ?" He asked confused " I don't know....but I know this, I'm never going to leave you.

" You swear " Jungkook asked him blinking his eyes, Taehyung chuckled " Swear on you " Jungkook smiled widely and jump up and down " Yay " Taehyung shook his head smiling " let's go home hmm " Taehyung was about to turn around but Jungkook grabbed his wrist.... Taehyung turn around and saw Jungkook with serious expressions.

" But why if you run away ?...and break the promise ?" Jungkook asked him " then! This lake and moon is my eye witness he broke my promise " Jungkook shouted, Taehyung was staring at him all of the time with a little smile " you understand right? " Jungkook stare in his eyes " you swore on me...and you know the consequences of breaking the promise right?" Taehyung nodded his head slowly.

" I won't break it " Jungkook smiled and him...he tip toped and kissed Taehyung on his both cheeks... Taehyung was surprised at the sudden move...Jungkook smiled " Let's go home now " Jungkook nodded his head "  I didn't stop you " Taehyung chuckled while Jungkook giggled.... Taehyung grabbed his hand and was about to move but Jungkook stop him.

" Pick me up " Taehyung nodded with a smile and pick him in bridl style... Jungkook rested his head on his chest and warp his arms around his neck.... Taehyung looked at Jungkook who closed his eyes, Taehyung smiled and start walking.