Chapter 3- Jungshook

Ignore my mistakes plz....
( love you all hehe )

No one's Pov

Jungkook was coming home from hospital, he stopped when he saw a very familiar car standing in front of his house " Jonnie Uncle " he smiled widely and went towards the car " Hey Jungkookie " Namjoon's driver smiled and waved at Jungkook " Hyung...why are standing here...come inside " Jungkook said but He shook his head.

" No it's fine...it's really good here...I feel good " he said and smiled, Jungkook smiled back " I will go inside then and meet uncle " He nodded his head and Jungkook went inside...Jungkook silently opened the door and went inside in house trying not to make any sound " I hope Jungkook agree with us " Jungkook frowns when he heard that but he decided to ignore it.

Chang wan noticed Jungkook and was about to say something but Jungkook sign him to stay silent " He will don't worry " Chang wan nervously said....Jungkook put his hands on Namjoon's eyes making him startled " guess who ?" Namjoon chuckled " Of course my baby bunny" Jungkook giggled and put is hands away from his eyes and warp his arms around Namjoon and hugged him tightly.

" I missed you uncle " Namjoon smiled and caress his head " I missed you more ...by the way were you? you came late than usual days " Jungkook sighed and went to sat beside his father " Yoonji and Hoseok hyung send me on a blind date....and he was you know fuck boy...you know ow much I hate them" Chang wan and Namjoon looked at each other gulped.

" Uncle you never visit us before my birthday....something wrong?" Jungkook asked concerned...Acually Jungkook...Umm " Jungkook looked at Namjoon confused " You know my son....I-" Chang wan sighed at Namjoon " Stop Namjoon...you're making him confused " Chang wan turn toward Jungkook and hold his hand softly.

" You know I love you right?" Chang wan asked Jungkook, who frowns but nodded his head...and Namjoon on the other side scared of what will Jungkook say " whatever we decide is for your own good " Chang wan paused for and a little and was about to talk again but " It's about your marriage with my son Taeyung " Namjoon said in one breath...Chang wan face palmed " WHAT!".

Seoul...

Taehyung came back from his company and was walking toward his room " Wow he came back today...And he is smiling" Yoongi said to Jin shocked " That's.....amazing " Jin said most likely asked.....Taehyung was smiling thinking about sweet voice guy " Why are you smiling like you found diamond " Soo Hyun asked his cousin who was just about to enter into his room.

Taehyung turn around and looked at him " Something like that" He said and smiled toward him, Soo Hyun chuckled and looked at him from head to toe " You didn't went to Club tody...That's weird " Taehyung smiled ' I didn't felt pain today since I heard his voice...That's why" Soo Hyun looked at Taehyung, who was in his own world.