Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

4 years back....

" Jungkook come on we're getting late " Chaeyoung was shouting Jungkook's name " He must be busy looking for his wallet, you know about him and his wallet thing " Chang wan said which made Chaeyoung laughed " Biggest rivals in the world " Chaeyoung said " this idiot wallet, I will him " Chaeyoung and Chang wan looked at each other giggling.

" Sorry...let's go, Hoseok and Yoonji just be waiting for us " Chaeyoung nodded her head, Jungkook give a quick kiss on his father's head and ran behind Chaeyoung " What happened?" Jungkook asked when he saw crowd in front of Go Ara's house " Still the thing is going on " Chaeyoung said...they both ran towards the house.

Ara, Go Ara's mother was crying hardly " Aunty " Jungkook leaned towards her and hugged her tightly...while Chaeyoung told everyone to go away " She is not back yet....my baby " Jungkook caress her back " she must be happy right now..... don't cry " Ara shook her head " Bu-" Jungkook stopped him " you go to the hospital.....I will come later " Chaeyoung nodded her head.

Jungkook made Ara wash her face...after that he also helped her to sleep... On the other hand Chaeyoung was thinking about Ara " I know about Go Ara....it's really weird she ran away with someone " she sighed " in 2 days....we will be celebrating our 34 years of this hospital " She smiled looking at the hospital.

Chaeyoung saw Yoonji in the Corridor, looking annoyed " What happened to you?" She asked her smiling slightly....Yoonji rolled her eyes " Don't ask " Chaeyoung frowns when she saw her Angry... She smiled at Hoseok who came with coffee " What happened?" She asked Hoseok.

" Park Bogum is here early again...like we have still 2 days...and he is here like it's his father's house not a government hospital " Chaeyoung chuckled " okay I will go know....I have a surgery in 15 minutes, I will go and change my clothes " Yoonji and Hoseok nodded " Best of Luck!" They said at the same time....Yoonji glared at me.

" Copy cat " Yoonji mumbled, while Hoseok smiled " no.... soulmates " Hoseok said and attacked Yoonji with hugs, Yoonji made a disgusted face " I hate hugs " She mumbled " oh come on , you love them " Yoonji rolled her eyes..... Chaeyoung smiled at them and start walking towards the changing room.

While Chaeyoung was changing her clothes, she didn't notice Someone taking pictures of her...naked body

Jungkook entered into the hospital and first thing he was met with Bogum " great " Jungkook met a fake smile and greated him...Who smirked at Jungkook " Hey hyung....hey....Nonna?" Jungkook looked at Yoonji, who was close to crying " what happened to her?" Jungkook asked Hoseok, worried.

Hoseok sighed and looked at Yoonji " I just said she looks like a cat " Jungkook giggled when he saw her pouting " you're right hyung " Jungkook said laughing, but he whined when Yoonji hit his head " Seriously I wi-" Yoonji stop when he saw Chaeyoung raining out of changing room.

Yoonji, Hoseok and Jungkook looked T each other worried....Jungkook ran behind Chaeyoung..... Jungkook saw Chaeyoung sitting in the garden " What happened?" He asked and sat behind him...she looked at him with tearly eyes " Bogum....he tried to touch me " Jungkook wide his eyes in anger " He what!" he was about to go but Chaeyoung grabbed his wrist.

" Please Jungkookie...you know he is the powerful doctor, we will lose our jobs " Jungkook sighed " and you know how much I need this job for my parents and also for Luna's school fies " Jungkook wipes her tears " Doctor Kook! There is an emergency " Jungkook looked at the woman " Coming " Chaeyoung smiled at Jungkook.

2 days later....
Hospital's anniversary

Chaeyoung was really scared, someone took pictures of her naked body....and know she was blackmailed by the person....Jungkook was talking to Hoseok when they heard a scream....Jungkook turn around and saw his friend.... On the ground , her head bleeding as she fall backwards " Chaeyoung!" Jungkook shouted and ran towards her.