Chapter 33 - Can't Wait

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Everyone's name is so cute And beautiful :)
Btw my name is Hadia

No one's POV

" You called the wedding team right, tommorow is there big day " KimHee asked Namjoon, who was sipping his tea..." I did, they will arrive in few hours " KimHee nodded her head...Jin entered into the room, while Whining Jungkook behind him.

" I said No, we won't decorate the place with carrots"  Jungkook pouts and went away, while he was walking back, he bumped with Soo Hyun " sorry " Soo Hyun chuckled... Jungkook frowns with a confused smile " What happened?" Soo Hyun shook his head still smiling " just that, when we first met...exact same thing happened "

" I'm sorry"
" I-It's fine "

Jungkook also giggled remembering about that day " we always bump with each other " Soo Hyun nodded his head smiling, they walked a little and talked with each other, Soo Hyun was happy at least, he will be able to see Jungkook everyday....Just as They said bye, Jungkook flinched with he saw many girls staring at him, smiling widely.

Jungkook nervously smiled " Jungkook said are Wedding planner team " Jin who came and said to him " Girls, introduce yourself to him " Namjoon who was standing behind them said smiling, showing his dimples.

" Hey, My name is Summer, I'm the Manager and I will be the flower girl " Jungkook blinked his eyes, remembering about something " wait I know you " He said..Jin and Namjoon glance at each other " yes we were classmates in highschool " Summer said to him... Jungkook smiled widely, after there little reunion, the other girls speaks up.

" I'm Ayesha and I will be take care of the decorations " She said flashed a beautiful smile towards him, Jungkook smiled back " Hey, I'm Eman, and I will be the in charge of taking care of the guests " She said and smiled " they are Vidya, Ashi, Bhavna, Mridula and Madhu ...they will keep an eye on the kids " Summer said, while the girls waved at the Jungkook, who waved back.

" And they Nazneen Ayza Mariyum Ayesha Ziana and Trisha ...They will help you in getting ready " Summer once again said " Sleyziey you can call her Ziey...She will take care of the lightning " Jungkook smiled at her " Mimi , She will take care of your make up " Jin said, Mimi smiled at Jungkook and waved.

" Althea, Thea for short, She will help with the flowers " Summer said " Amandee,Arpita, Trisha, Riya, Gaurika and  Dilna...they will be taking care of the food...of course with me " Jin said and winked, making Everyone squealed " Zoha, Priscilla,  Trupthi Zubiya, Raina , They will make the wedding cake " The girls smiled widely looking at Jungkook, who of course smiled back... finding them sweet.

" Ruweyda , Hyrunniza...our Dj's " Jungkook smiled widely at the mention of the music " Thank you everyone for all of your hard work for making my wedding day special " The girl shook their head " Anything for you kookie!" They shouted at him, making him smile even more.

Time skip....

It was night, Jungkook was smiling looking at the girls still working hard, he found them really sweet and honest, they all were really nice....He turn his gaze from the garden towards Moon and smiled...he was glad that it was Taehyung, who he was going to marry.

Because If there was someone else then Taehyung, It won't be nice like him...yes Taehyung had bad habits but still his soul was pure and also heart too...

On the other hand Taehyung " I will marry Jungkook tommorow " He squealed, Yoongi and Jimin rolled their eyes " I can't with this boy " Yoongi mumbled...while Jimin glaring at him " at least know Jungkook is your doctor kook " Jimin mumbled but didn't say it out loud because they have a big plan for that.