Chapter 75- Delivery

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was playing with Taehyung's hand, pouting while Taehyung was asleep,his mouth wide open while a book on his hand...He fell asleep while reading book for his husband, who was awake and Jungkook decided to let him, because he deserves some rest after taking care of Jungkook for hours.

" His hands are so big " Jungkook said comparing his small hands with Taehyung's big one " And soft too " He said while caressing his own cheek with back of Taehyung's hand... Jungkook leaned towards him and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder " Good Night Tae, I love you " He said closing his eyes.

Next day, Jungkook was sitting in living room, seeing Chang wan and John bickering " Jonny, I really hate you " Chang wan said dramatically, John huffed " Just because your cake is gone that isn't my fault " John said looking away from his, folding his arms...Chang wan huffed, following him, looking away.

" But the chocolate under your lip explains something else " Chang wan said smirking meanwhile John gulped " So? Maybe I ate many chocolates " John said, clearing his throats... Jungkook sighed looking at them, he knows in 5 second they are going to pull each other's hair...and here we go.

" How dare you! I am going to kill you " Chang wan said pulling his hair, who whimpers " Ahhh!" Guess who it was? Jungkook " Papa! " he yelled holding his stomach " We are busy!" Chang wan yelled but he Flinched hearing Jungkook screming loudly " HOSPITAL! MY WATER-"

Chang wan and John panicked, there was no one home except them " Yah! Driver get the car " Chang was yelled at John " I AM NO- " But he was cut off my Jungkook " I AM GOING TO DIE! BE FAST " They gulped, Jungkook was sounding really angry, John run out, Meanwhile Chang wan holds Jungkook.

Chang wan takes him out and helps him in getting car, John was about to drive " Yah! Fool let me in " Chang wan said rushing to the other side to get in " Old man be fast " Chang wan hit his head which made him whimper and attack back " You know what! Get back I will drive " Jungkook yelled but.

" No baby, you sit here, Jonny is here...Drive fool " Chang wan again hit his head, who growled but drivers the car " Give me my phone " Jungkook said holding his stomach and breathing heavily...Chang wan hand him his phone, Jungkook instantly dailled Taehyung's number.

" I will call you back ba-" " KIM TAEHYUNG! I WANT YOU IN HOSPITAL!" Jungkook heard breaking sound on the other side and Namjoon yell " okay I will be there! Hang on in there " Taehyung hurriedly said and hangs up the call... Jungkook cries out in pain, Chang wan caressing his back.

" Yah! You fool can't you drive fast!" Chang wan said once again hitting John's head, who huffed " We are here!" Chang was opened the door and rushed to Jungkook, while John went to call Minho and Chang wook " Come one, put him here " Minho said and helped Jungkook sitting down on wheelchair.

Everyone stared at Jungkook in hospital " Doctor Jungkook! You are here " Seo joon said panicked " Where the hell is Taehyung!" Seo joon yelled...they took Jungkook to the room and made him lay... Doctor entered into the room...after someone time Taehyung came to Hospital.

Everyone was there, Jungkook's screms could be hear in the waiting area " Doctor how much ti-" Jungkook stopped looking at the doctor " You!" Jungkook yelled.... Taehyung who was worriedly moving back and forth flinched when " KIM TAEHYUNG! YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND IS DOING MY DELIVERY! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Taehyung gulped hearing Jungkook's screms " G-Go " Minho and Soo Hyun pushed Taehyung towards the room...Who gulped while both of them nervously glances at each other... Taehyung rushed to Jungkook " Koo " Jungkook glared at him " Kim Taehyung! I am going to kill you!" Sarah sighed.

" Push please " She said to him softly, But Jungkook huffed " Shut up you Lizard " Sarah scoffed...Everyone was out there waiting for good news...Sarah threw Taehyung out because he was the one more stressing him and Jungkook because of asking again and again " why can't I hear anything "

" You should have stayed Silent " Minho said to him, who huffed glaring at him " Don't teach me you Mincho " Minho rolled his eyes " of course, Mincho " John and Chang wan behind them hitting each other...patients in hospital was staring at them " Belive those two are crazy " one of them said.

" No doubt " They said slowly walking away, eyes glued to Chang wan and John " Jimin, what are you doing?" Yoonji asked him, little angry in her voice " bitting my nails " Jimin said nervously, glancing at door again and again " Are you sure those are your nails?" Jimin looks down.

He was holding Yoonji's hand, bitting her nails, he instantly left her hand " Sorry Baby " Jimin nervously smiled...they all looks at the door, hearing babies crying... Taehyung's eyes turned glossy...Sarah came out " Congratulations, you're now father of a baby girl and baby boy " Sarah smiled at him.

" They are healthy " She said and was about to go but stopped by Taehyung " What about my husband? Jungkook?" Taehyung asked her sacred " He is also healthy but he passed out because of exhaustion " Sarah said walking away.

Taehyung entered into the room, seeing Jungkook unconscious and his babies being hold by James and Momo " Taehyung " They smiled at home showing him his children...He smiled and went to them, holding his children in his arms...He looks at Jungkook and leaned down kissing his head.

After few hours, Jungkook opened his eyes, seeing everyone in room... Smiling widely playing with babies and Taehyung beside him " T-Tae " Taehyung smiled, caressing his cheeks " Hey Bunny " Taehyung said with teary eyes... Taehyung sighed Minho who bring their children.

Who smiled and carefully hand him babies " It's leave them alone " Jin said, Everyone nodded following behind them... Jungkook holds their baby girl, while Taehyung baby boy " They are so pretty and looking so soft " Jungkook said touching her cheeks with her finger.

" She looks like you " Taehyung said to him, who giggled " and he looks like you " Jungkook said which made Taehyung chuckle " So name?" Jungkook asked after few minutes of Silence " Taemeen and Taemin " Taehyung joked which made Jungkook scoffed " be serious Tee" Taehyung nodded putting on a serous face.

Jungkook hit his arm " Hyung!" Taehyung chuckled " Beomgyu and Yuna " Taehyung said... Jungkook smiled widely nodding his head.... Taehyung chuckled looking at his cute husband and kissed his head....

__________________
The End

This story is finished ☺️💔

How was it?!

Favorite part of the chapter?

Okay someone asked me why I named this book " one word of love " unfortunately she is by bestie so 🌚 I named it this because in my opinion Love can be describe in one word " Marrige " so arrange Marrige and love you get it? 😅

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

I am going to miss you 🤧

Kidding, this have few special Chapters ⊙.☉ hehe

- Author Nim 🐰