Special Chapter

Ignore my mistakes plz....

So there will total 3 special chapter and then done, hope you like it!

No one's Pov

"Ahh" Taehyung scremed when he felt a hard kick on his bum...He looked around taking off the blanket from his head and turned around....he saw his lovely 7  years old daughter Yuna along with his lovely husband  Jungkook glaring at him " Oh, hey babies " Taehyung smiled at them sheepishly.

" sorry, I was just sleepy...you know I couldn't sleep last night because " Jungkook slammed his palm on Taehyung's mouth " Shut up! Yuna is here " Jungkook glared at him, but whined when Taehyung bites his finger, Yuna giggled " Papa and Dad kissing on a tree " Yuna sings and ran out.

" Come on, give me my morning kiss " Taehyung said to Jungkook, hugging his waist and resting his head on his lap, who smiled and kissed his head " Okay, now get up " Jungkook said to him and was about to stand up but Taehyung pulled him back " Yah!" Jungkook sighed.

" What is it?" Jungkook asked pouting Taehyung " on lips " Jungkook chuckled and peck his lips " you can get all of the kisses later I promise...but we are getting late, you have to drop kids to school first and than me to work and than have to go yourself too " Jungkook said playing with his hands.

Taehyung just listened to him, his chin resting on his hand " Okay, go get ready " Jungkook said to him pulling whining Taehyung out of bed " Fine " Taehyung huffed and went to bathroom, to get ready.... Jungkook smiled and made his way towards children's room...and with childrens room...I mean.

Taekook's children, Yuna, Beomgyu and Sope's son Taehyun, Min young and Soo Hyun's daughter Nora's room...he saw Taehyun and Beomgyu fighting while Nora reading her book, completely ready and Yuna singing " Yah! yah! You both stop fighting already and go get ready "  Jungkook said pulled back Taehyun and Beomgyu.

With their collar " With Papa he drank my banana milk!" Beomgyu pouts folding his arms " I didn't uncle Jungkookie, he is lying!' they starts to glare at each other " Aishh!" Jungkook sighed " Okay, leave say sorry and hug " Jungkook said to him they pouts and mumbled a little sorry hugging each other.

" Go on, get ready " Beomgyu and Taehyun nodded went to get ready " Yuna stop singing and get ready " Jungkook said to Yuna, who rushed to get ready... Jungkook eyes fell on Nora " Nora baby, come on... breakfast is ready " Jungkook said to her, who smiled at Jungkook and nodded.

Taehyung smiled " Just like Soo Hyun, Hyung " Jungkook mumbled walking out....Even Nora was the youngest but still the most silent and shy one " Yah! Soo Hyun! I will shave off your hair get up! " Jungkook giggled hearing Min Young.

•• Time Skip •••

Jungkook entered into hospital looking around, a flower bouquet in his hand his eyes traveling around the place to see the person he was looking for...he smiled widely when he saw him " Minho!" Jungkook waved at him, who gladly waved back and smiled at him.... Jungkook walked towards him and hand him flower bouquet.

" Congratulations! Finally Doctor Minho is getting married " Minho blushed and thanked him, who giggled " I actually thought you and Mina will get married but not you and James " Minho choked and looks at Jungkook shocked " Wait What?" Jungkook brusted into laughter " Just kidding " Jungkook hit him on his arm.

Who sighed " I know that Tea is the reason why you are making weird jokes " Jungkook sighed shaking his head " Tae, you both need to stop saying your name wrong " Jungkook said to him, who shrugged it off...why can't he enjoy his life him? After all Poor him Minho to Mincho and now.