Chapter 2- Sweet Voice

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Chang wan ( Jungkook's father ) was sitting in the living room, checking some test paper...he sighed " Choi failed again " He said to himself....he heard a car horn coming from outside of his house " A car in here ?" He mumbled to himself confused....he stood up from the couch and went to open the door.

He opened the door and smiled when he saw a man with a dimple standing there while the driving behind him waving at him , he waved back with a soft smile " Welcome Namjoon ".

Jungkook Pov

After the so called blind date I was walking towards the hospital because I already wasted my 39 minutes because of him and now I really will kill someone now " Jungkook " someone called my name " What?!" I yelled when I saw Hoseok and Yoonji....I'm already really angry at them and if that say something again I will right here bury them alive.

" Woh ! Why so angry you bunny?" Hoseok hyung said...I glared at him " did you start dating that guy ?" I looked at Noona ( and it was this moment-) " don't talk about that jerk " I said and start walking again... mostly likely marching , Hoseok and Yoonji running behind me

" Why? Did you drank your banana milk?" Hoseok asked trying to joke around but unfortunately...it made me  more angry" if he had touched my banana milk then he would not be alive " I said and that's true...I'd someone will touch my banana milk ..I will murder them..Yoonji Noona grabbed my hand " first stop walking like an elephant...the whole road he shaking because of your heavy steps....let's go drink a something and you will tell us everything okay?" I sighed.

" I have to go to the hospital...only 30 minutes are left " I said looking at my wrist watch...She scoffed " and the hospital is 5 minutes far from here and your favourite cafe is there sooo " She said with her annoying smirk...I looked at Hoseok hyung who was shining like a sun right now with his bright smile, I sighed " fine ".

No one's Pov

" What brings you here? You never come here before Jungkook's birthday " Chang wan said to Namjoon, who smiled and sip his tea " Well many things brings me here " He said and sighed...Chang Wan looked at him with frowned eyebrows " something wrong?" Chang Wan asked him concerned.

" I will tell you, first where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked a soft smile was visible on his lips, Chang wan chuckled " he must be in the hospital or helping someone right now " He said...Namjoon smiled once again " That boy still spend most of his time in hospital ? " Namjoon asked and leaned back in the sofa.

" Yeah as you know before I adopted him, he spent 7 years in the hospital alone and the little hospital was his only home for him " Chang wan said and looked at his and Jungkook's picture, which the hand on the centre of the hallway " yeah...I remember....it's nice that he becomes a doctor....this world need doctors like him " Namjoon said and sip his tea again.

" So what's the matter how tell me ?" Chang wan frowns when Namjoon sighed " You know about Taehyung...we spend his time fucking around and coming home early in the morning " Chang wan sighed this time " Taehyung is a very talented man...he is ruining his life " Namjoon nodded in agreement, because he know that Chang Wan is right.

" And Mom...always insulting him...she never loved him just because she thinks that Taehyung is not from our blood and is adopted " He paused for a little " I know Taehyung also wants his grandma's love...he wants grandma to love Taehyung too just as she love Yoongi " Chang wan smiled sadly.

" Just because she don't know about the truth she is acting like this....but after she will know, she will regret " Namjoon nodded " Yesterday, Mina told me that Taehyung went to Bike racing again....and on a hill " Chang wan wide his eyes " That's really dangerous " Namjoon nodded " that's why I'm worried about him...and " Namjoon nervously looked at Chang wan who frowns.