Chapter 39 - Crazy for you

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Long Chapter....

Jungkook's Pov

I was talking with Soomi when Bogum entered into the room, he smirked at me... I rolled my eyes " Miss Soomi, out " Soomi sighed and went out...I grabbed my banana milk and was about to go to but he grabbed my arm, I yanked his hand away " Don't touch me with your dirty hands " I glared at him.

" Jungkook, why did you marry Taehyung?" Bogum asked me in a serious tone, I don't want to talk to him " none of your business " I was about to go but he grab my neck, seriously " leave me " he slammed me against the wall " Just because he is Rich, I thought to hated those who sleep around Jungkook " I tried to push him but he was too strong.

" That dumb " I glared at him " Call him that and you're dead Park Bogum!" I warned him, but he shamelessly chuckled " Why ? That's the truth, he is a loser " I kicked his leg and with all force pushed him away " You're talking about my husband Bogum! And I won't tolerate you talking non sense About him " I said, I felt so much anger when he said those words for Tae.

" Bunny got power huh " I love when Tae call me that, but this is making me feel disgusting " You know what! Why am I even wasting my time with you " I said and went away " Jungkook there an emergency " I heard Chang wook Hyung's voice...I run towards him, u saw a young girl, laying in the bed with deep wounds on his body.

" I will treat her wounds, you go and ask her boyfriend what happened" He said to me, I nodded my head and went towards the man, who was waiting outside the room...Wait he is old as compared to that girl " Sir, if you don't mind I want to ask you some questions " I said to him, he stood up and looked at me.

" What's your relation with the girl inside ?" I asked him, seriously, because I'm having bad feeling about him " She is my girlfriend " He said to me " What happened to her?" I asked him again, I noticed that he starts to sweat " She fall from roof " I noticed that his hands were now also shaking but he hide them in his pocket.

" Okay, don't worry, she will be alright, but she have to stay here for few days " I said and left him alone....as I was walking I saw Minho Hyung and James talking " you see bro, I'm getting in shape don't you think so?" I chuckled when I heard that " Yeah really us shape " Minho Hyung said.

Minho Hyung noticed me and waved at me with a bright smile...I went to him " Finally Kookie you will work with us " Minho said patting his back " So I should I call you Bunny or Doctor kook ?" James asked him, I smiled at him " Anything you want to call me.

Just as he was about to say something, his face Change from smiley to scared one " Jamey!" I turn around and saw a woman looking all around the place, I turn around and James was not there " Where did he go? " Minho Hyung chuckled and points under the table " What happened to him ?" I asked Minho Hyung.

" You see that woman " I looked at that woman again " She likes James... let me introduce you to her " Minho Hyung went to her, I was about to follow him but James voice stopped me " No Jungkook! She is a crazy woman " I giggled, he was scared " Don't worry " I went to them.

 let me introduce you to her " Minho Hyung went to her, I was about to follow him but James voice stopped me " No Jungkook! She is a crazy woman " I giggled, he was scared " Don't worry " I went to them