Chapter 70- Distance

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

All day Taehyung was spending time with the younger, they both went to Busan, because Jungkook starts crying missing Soobin and others... Taehyung decide to take him to Busan " Koo? Are you sleeping?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who was resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

They both were sitting on back seat, driver was driving the car... Taehyung smiled and made Jungkook sat on his lap, Jungkook whined a little in his sleep but rested his head on Taehyung's chest, hugging his waist..while Taehyung warpped his arms around his shoulder.

Taehyung closed his eyes and rested his chin on the younger.

Kim Mansion

" Yeah! Clean from there too " Chang wan said to John, who was cleaning the whole mess all of them created in mansion...Jimin was with him picking up all of the broken things, Jin was glaring at them...Namjoon gulping behind him and Kim Hee, she was too scared to come out of her room.

Meanwhile, Chang wan was eating an apple leaning against the wall " Aren't you gonna help us?" Jimin asked Yoonji, who huffed " of course not, you said sexy man again..so big no " Yoonji said and walked away, leaving Jimin who was fake crying.

" This is all because of you " John said, his hair messed up along with his clothes " Mine? " Chang wan laughed " who told you to fight with them " He rolled his eyes " You!" Both Jimin and John yelled at him, who Flinched " What happened in here?" Soo Hyun looked around the mansion, shocked.

" These three-" Jin sighed and shook his head " Nevermind " He said and walked towards his room, Namjoon behind him like a lost puppy...Soo Hyun looked around one last time and then went to his room.

Just then Taehyung entered into the masion, holding asleep Jungkook in his arms...He saw everything but by now he is used to it... Taehyung laid him on bed and takes off his shoes, covering him with sheets...he was about to go but stood, hearing Jungkook's voice.

" Don't leave me " Taehyung smiled and kneeled before him, caressing his cheeks " I am never going to leave you "

•• 6 months later •••

" Come on Taehyung! We are getting late because of you " Yoongi shouted at Taehyung, who was getting ready in  his room...it's been 6 months, few things changed... Jungkook was on break from his work...his tummy grown big, and his mood swings calmed down a bit.

But he was getting really insecure.... because Taehyung was not spending his time with him like he used to do instead he was mostly with someone else... Jungkook's body got into many changes and for Jungkook, it's not because anymore, which is a lie .

Today, Everyone was going for Sope wedding shopping, which of course Jin forced everyone to come along with him and Hoseok... Taehyung hoped inside the car, he saw Jungkook sitting on the corner, looking out of the window.

He sighed and looked on the other side, Yoongi said on the passenger seat and John was driving the car " Come on John " Yoongi said to him, who nodded and drives the car... Jungkook glance at Taehyung and saw him looking out of the window.

" he don't love me anymore " Jungkook pouts and looked out again, caressing his tummy...sulking on the seat " Your back will hurt Koo " Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice, he turns toward Taehyung and saw him looking at him with worried eyes " It's fine " Jungkook said and looked away.