Chapter 28 - Love Birds

Ignore my mistakes plz....
Sorry I'm late

10K... WHAT!

No one's Pov

' What a beautiful morning ' Taehyung thought to himself looking at the sleeping Jungkook, He woke up early just to stare at Jungkook sleeping, Creepy ( Tae: *slap the author for writing non sense ) Jungkook whined in his sleep and through the blanket on the floor... Taehyung chuckled and caresses his cheeks.

Finally after an hour Jungkook opened his eyes.... Taehyung was looking outside window, acting... Jungkook sat up on the bed and rubbed his head whining " What happened last night ?" Taehyung gulped when he heard his deep voice.... Jungkook turn and got starlted when he saw Taehyung staring at him, nervously smiling.

" What are you doing here?" He softly asked as his head was already hurting " I wanted to see if you were awake or not " He said, getting nervous... Don't want Jungkook to know that he was hugging him all night.... because after that Jungkook will beat him and things will get awkward... Jungkook sighed and looked at the clock.

He wide his eyes " 9:09am!" He jumped from the bed hurriedly and ran inside the bathroom " Iron man?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, shocked by his speed " why didn't you wake me up earlier!" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung from the bathroom, his voice coming as muffins as he was brushing his teeth.

" I did! But you were whining " Taehyung lied, not wanting to die before his marriage... Jungkook fake cries " I woke up late because of you " Jungkook washed his face and came out....For Taehyung, he was looking so cute sadly pouting and running around the room...Taehyung grabbed his back of the shirt and pulled him back.

" Everyone are still sleeping, Don't worry...Go take a shower " Taehyung said to him " Bu-" Taehyung squeeze his lips together with his fingers " Shh...go and take a shower " He said and pushed the younger towards the bathroom... Jungkook pouts and went inside the room, Taehyung chuckled and went towards the kitchen to make something for Jungkook's hangover.

" I will miss you my Yoonji " Jimin mumbled looking at the ceiling, Yoongi groaned and hit him with a pillow " Idiot! You were mumbling the same thing all night " Jimin pouts at him " what I will miss her " Yoongi sighed and turn on the other side " I will kill him " He closed his eyes tightly.

Taehyung looked at Yoonji who was in the garden, sitting looking at the kids " This girl " He opened the door and made his way towards her " what did you mixed in Jungkook's banana milk?" Yoonji sighed " Good morning to you too " Taehyung rolled his eyes " answer the question " He said " I'm not in a examination hall..so shh Don't ruin my morning " She said and again looks at the kids.

" miss Yoonji answer me " Taehyung asked in a serious tune, Yoonji stood up " That banana milk was supposed to be for Hoseok but Jungkook love banana milk so much that he drank it " Taehyung stare at her, doubting her " and why exactly that was for Hoseok?" Yoonji glared at him " Dude I have my reasons " She said and walked away.

" Seriously? Why these three friend are so rude " He pouts and turn around, He saw Jungkook walking towards him, rubbing his head " Oh this juice " He ran towards Jungkook and gave it to him " here, drink this " Jungkook mumbled a little ' Thank you ' and slowly drink the juice... Jungkook sighed in relief " It helped a little.

Time skip ( I hate time skip in my book but here we go )

Finally after breakfast everything was set and yes Chang wan's plan too " Jungkook, because there will be no extra seats so you have to sit in someone's lap " Taehyung looked at Jungkook, Who looked at his father annoyed " Why me? And not Yoongi or Jimin hyung ?" Chang wan hit his head, making him pout.