Chapter 69- Fight Club

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

1 am, Jungkook huffed, He moved around the bed and stares at the ceiling...he turn his head to look at Taehyung, he was Taehyung sleeping piece with lips parted slightly...He rolled his eyes and kicked Taehyung out of bed " Meanie!" Jungkook yelled.

" Ahh!" Taehyung whined and looks at Jungkook with sleepy eyes, He saw Jungkook pouting " What happened?" Taehyung asked rubbing his nap sleepily still on the ground " Hungry and can't sleep " Taehyung sighed and sat on the bed.

" It's late Bun, and you know I can't cook " Jungkook pouts and looked Away " fine!" Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who was now facing on the other side...he smiled a little and stood up " I will be back " He mumbled, which Jungkook didn't as he was too busy whining with himself.

Taehyung knocked on Namjin's room, after a second, he heard something breaking inside " KIM NAMJOON! THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE LAMP " He shook his head " SORRY BABY!" After a minute Jin opened the door and looks at Taehyung.

" Brat, it's almost 2 am " Jin said annoyed, but not really... Taehyung smiled sheepishly " Papa, Jungkook is hungry,can you make something quickly? Please " Jin sighed and peeked through the door, inside his room,he saw Namjoon fell asleep again.

" Okay, come on " Jin said and they went together to make something for Jungkook " He is acting weird since yesterday, it's not that I mind...but worried " Taehyung said, who was sitting on the counter of kitchen, playing with apples while Jin was cooking beside him.

" It's not weird, it's common thing in pregnancy, mood swings etc are common " Jin said at which Taehyung nodded, understanding " Okay, here it is " Jin hand him the tray of food who thanked him and rushed towards their shared room...he saw Jungkook looking at the ceiling.

" My Koo " Taehyung called him softly with a slight smile, who turned his head and looks at the food " Food!" He jumped up and sat on the bed... Taehyung chuckled and placed the tray on bed " Feed me " Jungkook said pouting slightly, Taehyung happily feed him with a smile visible in his face.

••• Next Day •••

" We have so much to do, for my wedding " Yoongi said to everyone, they all was sitting in living room... Jungkook stayed home, as he was feeling sick, and Taehyung...how could he lose this opportunity " okay, we still have 6 months boy " Jin said to him.

" Hyung, I will help you-" But Jungkook was cut off by Yoongi " No little Prince, You just take care of yourself " Yoongi ruffles his hair who pouts " Jonny, pass me that cookie " Chang wan said to John who rolled his eyes but of course, passed him the box of cookies.

" I want to eat something spicy! Spicy chicken!" Jungkook yelled...hearing that which Taehyung came downstairs, running " Did kookie broke someone's hand?" He asked but Everyone shook their heads, like Jungkook didn't even shouted.

Taehyung sigh and fall on the couch beside Namjoon " I have to learn cooking " He said, Jungkook smiled thinking that his Husband is ready to learn cooking for him " Papa " They heard a voice, everyone turned their head and Jungkook's smile fell looking at him, or them.

Chang wan stood up and glared at them " What are you doing here! Leave " He said to them calmly but in angry tone " Papa will leave me " Jungkook mumbled, which Taehyung heared and got confused " Please forgive us, come with us...you miss you " Chang wan's real elder son.

" Why? Your mother, my love all of you killed him and now apologise? " Chang huffed " You all are greedy! " He said now getting angry " We were childish! "Jin came in front of them " Leave him alone, you are nothing to him " Jin said.

" Pa- " Chang wan stopped them " I only have two son John and Jungkook....and my son in law his family, I don't need you...they love me even I'm not their blood relation " Chang wan said, Jungkook lower his head, tears falling down his cheeks

" You need us! This boy is this to you!" They said pointing at Jungkook, Taehyung was about to stood up but Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his hand " This boy here is my son "  Chang wan said " and let me tell you, his kick is really powerful " Taehyung said to them.

They huffed " We got scared " Taehyung folded his arms and looks at Jungkook, who was now pouting angrily " best time for mood swings " Taehyung thought to himself " Petal, show them demo " Taehyung said " He is pregnant Taehyung " Namjoon whispered to him.

Jungkook stood up and was about to kick, but Taehyung stopped " Let's just postpone this kick for one year " Taehyung said, Chang wan sighed " Jonny, throug-...wait why are you crying " Chang wan frowns..John shook his head " Don't worry,I will be back " .

John said and ran towards his room, Chang wan sighed " guess I have to do this myself " Chang wan mumbled and pulled up his sleeves...he was about to grab them, but John came but with a baseball bat in his hand " I'm here !" Jimin ran inside the mansion, Yoonji behind him.

" Wait what happened to your face?" Chang wan asked " later! I have to fight with you too, you didn't called me your son " Jimin said and turned towards " I guess I have to take my petal away " Taehyung said and picked Jungkook up by Bridle style.

" Wae!" Jungkook yelled, Taehyung said nothing and walked out of the mansion " You won't say sexy man fighting here Jimin " Yoonji warned him,who gulped and nodded his head " So greedy people...Grim Reaper is here " Jimin smirked and raised his bat.

" I need my beauty sleep " KimHee said and stood up " Mom I will join you " Jin behind him, Namjoon gulped and stood up " I don't want to break anything so bye " Namjoon ran away and then " Ahh!" Jimin pulling hairs, John hitting with his bat and Chang wan enjoying everything behind them.

Yoongi sighed " Nobody cares about my wedding " He stood up and walked away " Hit his head John!" Chang wan shouted " Ahhhh!" .

___________________
Chapter 69

Sorry for short chapter, next will be long and there will be at least 4 or 3 more chapters

Thanks for reading 💕

Favourite part of the Chapter?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰