Chapter 10 - Old friends

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Jungkook Pov

I again woke up earlier today, And I'm glad because I wanted to spend some time alone in the garden, watching sunrise " Jungkook, son what are you doing here ?" I turn around and looked at Grandma...I stood up and bowed to her, I don't want to be disrespectful towards her " Come on, don't be too formal " She said and sat on the chair.

I sat beside her " I woke earlier again, that's why I came here " I softly said...she smiled and nodded " Good, Today you have to go with Soo Hyun right?" I nodded my head " Also with Taehyung Hyung " I said....she sighed...I stare at her eyes " I'm sorry I'm asking you this....but why you hate Taehyung?" She looked at me and sighed heavily.

" Because his face remind me of someone I love the most...but that person betrayed me " I smiled sadly...just because his face is familiar " Is that a good reason to hate him?" I asked again...she stayed silent and looked away " I'm sorry, I don't want to sound disrespectful but... don't you think it's not Taehyung's fault that his face is familiar with someone " She turn toward me.

" You know , he loves you a lot...it's only being 3 days with him..but I know what kind of a person he is....he is broken from inside, that's why he show himself hard from outside " I guess my words are working, she have to know that she is wrong " Just be nice to him, just like you're nice to Yoongi and Soo Hyun " I said and stood up.

I was about to go but she grabbed my wrist " Where are you going?" She asked me " In my room " I said, she stood up still holding my wrist " Don't leave me here and tell me...what should I do know " She said and pout...I giggled " follow your heart " I said and came back to my room.

I hope she start treating Taehyung like his grandson.....

No one's Pov

When Jungkook was talking with KimHee, Soo Hyun and Yoongi heard everything...and they smile when they saw how KimHee was deeply thinking about what Jungkook said too her.

" Jungkook is right, It's not Taehyung's fault.....I was really wrong, he is also my grandson, doesn't matter if he is adopted " KimHee thought to herself and leaned back on the chair, looking at the sunrise.

" Jungkook is the right person for my brother, he will change him and will make him the perfect man " Yoongi thought through to himself, smiling slightly.

" This Jungkook is doing weird things with my heart " Soo Hyun thought to himself, while his hand on his heart and lips lips parted in shook.

After sometime....

Everyone were sitting on the dining table, waiting for both Jungkook and Taehyung....Taehyung was still sleeping while Jungkook looking at him in disbelief " is he serious " Jungkook did the same what he did yesterday...but still Taehyung was sleeping peacefully.....Jungkook sigh and went toward Taehyung.

" Be nice with Taehyung " Jungkook remember what Chang wan told him...Jungkook closed his eyes " Sorry Papa " He said and kick Taehyung out of bed, making him fall on floor " Ahhhh! " Taehyung shouted...Jungkook looked at him " He is being way too dramatic " He mumbled to himself.

" Are you serious! I was sleeping " Taehyung angrily said " I know....Now shut up! Dining table in 5 minutes " Jungkook said and without lisening to Taehyung more...he got of of the room " God give me patients, I will kill him!" Taehyung said looking at the ceiling while caressing his back.

After 5 minutes Taehyung came and sat beside Soo Hyun and in front of Jungkook, while an angry pout visible on his face " I prepared your favorite breakfast Jungkook " Jin said smiling " Thank you uncle " Jungkook said smiling widely " this angel face have a very evil side " Taehyung thought while angrily eating his bread and not forgetting to glare Jungkook.