Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

It's been few days since Jungkook started working in the hospital, Bogum tried to touch him many times but of course Jungkook always kicked him away, Taehyung also told the plan to both Minho and Jungkook... Jaegguk and Jungkook became more close....

On the other hand Jungkook was so confused about all of the things happening with him, His heart beating so fast around Taehyung, Jungkook is a very smart boy but loser in love that's why he was asking every single person if it's okay to feel that way, and now slowly he was thinking that maybe he fall in love.

" Why is it taking so much time " Yoongi groaned and leaned back on the chair, Today is Sunday, day one of their plan..they were in Kim Mansion,making Mina ready for the plan...Lisa came out " You guys meet the new Mina " Lisa sequels excitedly.
... Jungkook came out and hit her back slightly who pouts.

" Don't scream like that " Jungkook said, Lisa shook her head... Jungkook sighed and went to sit beside Taehyung " Meet Marina Jeon " Lisa shouted...Mina came out of the room,looking so hot..Hoseok split the water on Jimin's face when he saw her.

Hoseok split the water on Jimin's face when he saw her

" Wow " Taehyung said with wide eyes...Mina smiled at them nervously " You're looking a while different person " Jimin said, his eyes traveling up and down on Mina " The name is kinda Unique tho..Marina, which genius's idea was that?  " Taehyung said smiling, but he frowns when he saw Jungkook blushing " actually Jungkook came up with the name " Lisa said smirking.

" My genius bunny " Taehyung said and ruffles his hairs, Jungkook blushed at the ' My ' word " okay enough of your flirt...Lisa will bring Bogum to the club and Mina's gonna came there...you have to introduce her to Bogum " Yoonji said...other nodded " Mina, if you fell uncomfortable...just tell us okay " Jungkook said to her softly.

Mina smiled slightly " don't worry, even I will feel uncomfortable...I won't stop without helping you " Mina said to him, who smiled " okay guys, let's go And I'm not gonna wear those stupid clothes " Yoongi said and stood up from the chair with annoyed expressions " Okay stop and it's go we are getting late " Yoonji said and dragged everyone with her.