Chapter 35 - Dance with Love

Ignore my mistakes plz....

^^ Decided to you this because in my opinion this is the best :)

No one's POV

The music starts, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was smiling looking at all of the couples dancing... Taehyung hesitating, yes Jungkook was now his husband but still he can't force him " You coward go and ask him for dance " Lisa whispered to him, Taehyung hit starlted at her sudden voice.

He turn around and looked at her " Go before the song finish " Lisa pushed him towards Jungkook, who made both bumped with each other, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist so he won't fall " Hey " Taehyung panicked and said which made Jungkook frown " What happened to you why are you sweating like that ?" Jungkook asked him worried.

" Would you like to have a dance with me " Taehyung asked him with nervous smile, Jungkook giggle " of course " He said and grabbed Taehyung's hand... Taehyung smiled widely and litterly dragged Jungkook towards the floor...Jimin and Yoonji hi fived and sigh Sleyziey to change the lightning, who gives a thumbs up.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook close to his embrace, and warp his arms around Jungkook's waist... Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who smiled back, Their body moved slowly feeling secure with each other... Taehyung holds Jungkook's one hand intertwined his huge hands with Jungkook's small one's.

Jungkook put his one hand on Taehyung's shoulder and put his head on Taehyung's chest, feeling soaring butterflies in his stomach, because of the soft touch of Taehyung in his body " I think you're enjoying " Taehyung teasingly said to him " you're right, I feel really good " Jungkook said without any hesitation which made Taehyung smile, Taehyung was happy seeing him smiling.

" Why are they just moving like that ?"  Hoseok asked looking at Taehyung " No spine for anything?" Yoonji smack his head " it's wedding not a party and this is how they dance... soft and slow " Yoonji said, Jimin was looking at her " Yoonji " He called her name....She turn around and looked at him frowning, because she could say something, Jimin grabbed her hand and dragged him outside.

Momo and Soomi smiled looking at their friends giggling with his husband... Jimin stopped in the garden " are you gone mad?" Yoonji asked him angrily, Jimin turn around and looked at her " Baby " Too hi glared at him " Don't call me that " Even she liked it, she said to him.

Jimin slowly grabbed her hand " Be my Girlfriend " Yoonji rolled her eyes " so you can okay with my feelings like you boys so with every girl " She was about to go but Jimin's hand stopped him, with was holding her hand " My father cheated on my mom, with his own assistant " Yoonji turn around and looked at him.

" Even he was married with my Mom, he get married with his assistant, Me and my mother are nothing for him...his second wife and daughter " Yoonji noticed that Jimin's eyes got tearily " N-not every man is bad Yoonji " He said and leave her hand, he was about to go but Yoonji hold his hand this time.

She was about to say something but her eyes fall on Lisa and Bogum, Yoonji dragged Jimin towards them and hid behind the tree, Jimin hold his arm, because Yoonji dragged him really badly " You want Jungkook and I want Taehyung...let's work together " They heard Lisa's voice.

Bogum chuckled " Deal, but what's you're planning?" Bogum asked her, Lisa smirked " Meet me tommorow at Mile wale club " Lisa said to him " Okay " Bogum sAid and went away, Before Lisa turn around Yoonji and Jimin ran away...Lisa scoffed and punched in the air, looking at Bogum's back.

" touch my brother and you're dead Park Bubble gum " Lisa said.

Yoongi sign Hoseok to put the pill in Jungkook's drink...By that moment Yoonji and Jimin also came inside, Hoseok out the pill inside Jungkook's drink...Yoonji frowns looking at that, while Jimin smiled looking at his and Yoonji's intertwined hands.

" What is that Pill?" Yoonji asked Yoongi who turn his head towards him " That pill will make Jungkook think the opposite think " Yoonji and Jimin were now more confused " Bro talk in simple language please " Yoongi glared at Jimin " I put a knife in their bed room, and when Taehyung will grab that, Jungkook's gonna think that he is attacking him " Yoonji and Jimin stare at him lips parted in confusion.

Time Skip

" Papa why are you dragging me like this ?" Taehyung asked Jin who was dragging him towards his room, All the guests were gone....They stopped in the room " You will stay here with me till I'm wake  " Jin said to him and sat on the bed... Taehyung stare at him lips parted in disbelief.

" Papa, Jungkook must me waiting for me " Taehyung looked at his watch " Look at the time 12:45 am " Taehyung was about to run but Jin grabbed his collar " Dad is sleeping why don't you too " Taehyung whined...Jin scoffed " I was testing you but look at you...Get lost!" Taehyung promptly ran out of the room.

Jungkook was looking at the clock blinking his eyes, sitting on the bed " Why is this clock hanging upside down " He said...He closed his eyes and rested his head on his knees... Taehyung entered into the room and looked at Jungkook, he smiled and was about to go to him but he saw a knife on the ground.

" Jungkook " Jungkook opened his eyes and rubbed them, Taehyung picked up the knife " What is this knife doing here " Jungkook looked up and him, Jungkook saw Taehyung pointing the knife towards him smirking " You Bunny, you always ruin my sleep I'm gonna kill you " Jungkook start screaming.

Taehyung flinch " Hey Jungkook " Jungkook screams more loudly.....KimHee and Chang wook were sitting in the living room, when they heard Jungkook's screaming...he looked at each other " I didn't thought that Jungkook will scream this much...it's his first time right " Chang wan shook his head in disbelief.

" What ?" KimHee asked him confused..... Taehyung was trying to calm Jungkook down who was continusally throwing things at him " Hey Kook stop !" Jungkook was still screaming, suddenly the clock hit his eye " Ahhh!"

Sope and Yoonmin were laughing hearing all of that " Plan worked " They again start laughing...Yoonji stopped laughing when she remembers about Lisa " Jimin " She said everything to them " We have to keep an eye on her then....of course she don't know Jungkook is her brother, she will try many games " Yoongi said Angrily.

" They are gonna meet tommorow, me and Jimin will do there tommorow " Yoonji said and everyone nodded....in the background Taehyung still screaming.

_____________________
Chapter 35

I don't know what I write, sorry

Favourite part of the chapter?

And I'm sorry if I offend anyone 😟

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰